It wasnt that bad

Ok so, I guess it wasn't that bad just a... little slip up per say.

But when Mr. Tony Stark found out...well that was another problem.

I mean it's not that bad anyway. He didn't find out about Spider-Man...I think. And Wanda wasn't the main blame.

Well I guess I'm the one to blame.

Flashback

Flash shoves me out of the way and I guess that was the last straw for Wanda because her eyes start to glow and everything goes blank.

...

When I come to, I see Wanda throwing things at flashes lackeys, Flash behind them.

I see one dude about to hit her that she doesn't notice and I'm pretty sure I broke his nose.

I try to walk away, try to get Wanda out of the school but they won't stop attacking her.

So I go up to the group of 6 and I punch one of them.

Wanda noticed this happened and stared using her magic to disorientate them and make them trip while I hit out the ones that were still standing decently.

Present time

I guess it was worse that Mr Tony Stark found out from the internet because it went viral.

I'm pretty sure the Bitchladon didn't find out yet or she would've called me.

The only reason she doesn't know yet is because she doesn't answer the phone due to the fact that she knows how drunk she sounds.

But I should be getting a call right about...

RINGGGG

now.

"Hello?"

"Get here right now."

"Yes ma'am."

I'd really rather stay on top of the tower but it's whatever.

...

As soon as I walk into the door she throws a bottle at my head.

There is no reason why her aim is that good.

She stomps over to me and slapped me "Get in the closet I'll deal with you later. Be quiet."

I guess she's having people over.

And this time since I know I have my phone I speed to get my headphones and my other hoodie.

"Night night." She says before she closes the door and for some reason locks it?

Huh. That's new. Oh well.

I guess it's time to talk to Ms Girl for the first time in forever.

Words: 381

... = Time skip cuz why not?

The Silenced Spiderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें