Chapter one

I'm not sure if I want to keep the current cover so I put this one as another option.

This part will be updated even more later today

I payed the woman at the counter, got my food and headed out the door. I decided to go over to a friend's house and eat because it started to rain heavily. I walked for a few minutes then I finally arrived at the house. "Sara won't mind," I thought to myself as I walked up to the apartment door and got out my phone to call her.

I stood there are the door and looked down at my clothes, the at the food that I just payed for, both were drenched. At least the food was in a sealed container. After three rings, Sara picked up the phone and said, "Look underneath the pot of flowers on your left." Then she hung up the phone.

"Well good afternoon to you too." I mumbled as I got the key from underneath the pot. I unlocked the door to the apartment and immediately went to the kitchen.

"What are you eating?" I heard Sara shout.

"American-Chinese food." I replied.

She glared at me when I realized what she was talking about.

"Just because you're a vegetarian doesn't mean I have to be one," I said as I stuffed a big scoop of noodles in my mouth.

"You do realize that you're eating an innocent creature," she asked me in the form of a statement.

"You don't know if the creature was innocent," I replied, "It could've been a vicious-y thing."

"Vicious-y?" She questioned, "Is that even a word?"

"It is now." She nodded and started to eat my fried rice when I gave her a look which she returned, gasped, and the said, "I am providing you with shelter and you don't even share your food?!"

I laughed as I shoved the carton of fried rice towards her.

This was a short chapter, I know, I just feel like the next part should be its own chapter.

Please tell me what you think of this story, it would mean so much.