Third Month

I winced as the filly in the Pegasus Device screamed. Her colour began to fade, as well as her life. All because she failed.

The green and yellow stallion nodded at me. "Good job, Neon. Fast, and all you did was wince, unlike all the other times when you usually broke down," he praised, though not a single smile on his face.

I nodded back. It was my third month working this... death contraption, and it was hell. I can't bear the fillies screams.

I figured out that Dash was serious when she threatened us. I've killed a few ponies I worked with before. Their shocked and scared faces are still in my mind.

And there's my new workpartner. He's creepy, I'm telling you. He won't even tell me his name. All he does is tell me I'm weak and blah blah blah.

"Well, that's all for today then," I said before shutting the PD off to wrap things up.

I was walking towards the exit when a certain rainbow-maned mare stopped me. "Neeeeooooon! Perfect. Can you harvest just one more pony?" Dash asked. I sighed but nodded.

"Great! I found this one wandering around, taking pictures, PICTURES! She's useless to the flock as well. But she's useful to us, eh?" Dash explained. I gave her a crooked smile. Equestria is gonna get extra rainbows. How nice.

"Right. Gaurds! Bring the tresspasser in!" Dash called out.

I gasped when I saw who the gaurds walked in.

An orange unicorn with a messy red mane walked in, a camera hanging around her neck.

"Flame?" I asked in disbelief.

The flightless pony. The trespasser. Was..... my little sister. Flaming Candle.

Flame looked up and gasped when she saw me.

"Neon? Sis? What are you doing here?" She asked.

I wanted to run to her. To give her a hug. But I can't show emotion here.

"I work here," I said sharply.

"What? What's going on? Neon, tell these guys to let me go," she whined. I glared at her. "Why did you even come here?" I glared at her.

Flame looked down, avoiding looking into my eyes. I remember her doing that when she accidentaly destroyed my homework. When she overfed my pet goldfish that he died. When she wanted to me to style her hair at my parents funeral and I screamed at her.

When she knows that she has disappointed me.

"So, Neon, you know her?" Dash asked. I gave a sharp nod.

Flame turned to see Dash. She gasped. "Rainbow Dash! What are you doing here? Help me!" Flame cried.

Dash glared at Flame for a while before giving her a wide grin. "Of course I'll help you. After we're done, you'll be at least 20 percent cooler," Dash said, the smile was still on her face.

"Wait, what do you mean, 'After we're done'? What are you going to do to me?" Flame cried out.

Dash's smile became creepier every moment. "Kid, do you know how a rainbows made?" Dash asked.

Flame nodded. "Of course! The unicorns-"

"The unicorns don't know what they're doing anymore nowadays," Dash snapped before Flame could finish her sentence. I feel kinda bad for Flame, knowing that she's a unicorn and Dash had just insulted her kind.

Dash's frown turned into the creepy smile again. "Anyways, a rainbows tale isn't quite as nice as the stories they told you. Would you like to know? Well, wether you like it or not, IT'S STORY TIME," Dash announced.

Flame looked at me and Dash in confusion.

"Awwww, look at you, just a little filly. Maybe 8, 9 years old? My story has too big words for a too little filly like you. I'll just cut to the chase. We need spectra. Oops, I accidentaly used a big word. Not spectra. PONY BLOOD," Dash said before cackling.

Flame gasped. "Those pretty, pretty colours in the sky..... they were blood?" Flame asked quietly.

"Of course. And in Equestria, there are some pegasi that couldn't fly. Pathetic. But we make it possible for them to be in sky! We're not heartless. We make them a dream come true. Their blood will be the most admired thing in the sky. Okay, the second most admired. EVERYpony knows that I'm the most admired in the sky," Dash said, before, once again, cackling.

"But- but I'm not a PEGASUS! I'm a UNICORN! And my magical horn works perfectly!" Flame whined. Dash glared at her.

"Yes, but you can't fly. Anyways, I just need to keep your mouth shut," Dash said, motioning to the gaurds to put Flame into the PD.

I looked at the lever in front of me. Flick the lever, get done with it. Simple. I placed my hoof on the lever. I looked up into the PD. How could I? I can't kill my own sister.

I guess Flame could hear me when I thought that. She looked down at me.

"Kill me! Kill me if you had ever been my sister! Just do it now! Let the pain would soak in quickly! " She cried out, tears in her eyes.

"Do what she tells you, kid. Do what I tell you," Dash called out, smirking.

I sighed. "No..." I whispered as I pulled my hoof off the lever.

"Uh... what? Sorry kid, I couldn't hea-" Dash began before I cut her off.

"NO! I'M NOT GONNA KILL MY SISTER!" I screamed.

Dash had a look of suprise on her face. The suprised look turned into a glare.

"Get me my gun," she ordered the green and yellow stallion. He wouldn't take the gun, he was my workpartner, right?

But sadly, he came back with a gun. He tossed it towards Dash. Dash caught the gun and aimed.

BAM!

She shot my cutie mark. My cutie mark, a water droplet that signifies purity. The only thing that kept me sane. The impact of the bullet sent me flying to the other end of the room.

I heard a scream followed by the sound of a needle digging it's way into a ponies chest.

The Pegasus Device had been activated.

Dash walked towards me and smirked. She dropped her gun and looked at me.

Followed by a war cry, she ripped something from my back. I didn't scream. I didn't cry. But it was painfull.

I looked back and gasped. Blood all over my back. I looked up to Dash. When I saw what was in her hoof, I almost screamed.

My wing.

I could tell that she wanted to rip another wing of. But before she could, somepony cleared her throat behind Dash.

Dash turned around, distracted. This was my chance. I'm not gonna fight. She's like a sister to me, and I wouldn't think of hurting her. Besides, I'm basically pathetic now. I'll have to escape.

I look around. Perfect!

By the time Dash turned back, I was wondering how nice it was that she attempted to hurt me in front of an open air vent, with an emergency aid kit laying next to it...

..........................
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! I was caught up with my Minecraft Wattpad account. Anyways, I'm not gonna mention who that workpartner is. Oh, wait, I mentioned him in a comment. AH GODDAMIT! Well, he's a background character in my story, so FORGET ABOUT HIM. XD