16

space song, beach house
A/N:
HIIII GUYSSSS :)))) I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD SORRY :(((

September 9th, Wall Maria High...

You sat in your car, dreading school. After last night, you didn't want to be at school or at the party or at your house. You didn't want to be anywhere, you just wanted to disappear. Every time your mind cleared up, you thought about Connie again. What his face looked like when he found out.

"You're cheating on me?" Those words replay in your head, as you clench your eyes shut, headache forming.

Your head was resting on your steering wheel, tears almost forming in your eyes. You blinked them away when the alarm for your 8am class began to ring. You reached for your phone, turning off the alarm and grabbing your things. You got out of the car and headed to class.

On your way in, you bumped into someone.

It was Jean.

"Oh hey, Jean. How are you?" You asked, making light conversation. Jean looked over at you, eyes growing slightly upset. You noticed his look and tilted your head.

"Are you alright?" You inquired. Jean sighed and stopped walking.

He opened his mouth, "Y/N." He paused.

"Y/N, is something going on with you and Eren?" He heaved out. You were taken back.

You spoke up, "Did Connie say something, because he's confused-"

Jean cut you off, "He didn't have to Y/N. I mean, Connie and Eren randomly fighting. Then you come into the fight, immediately running to Eren. Anyone can see it Y/N."

Your mouth opened in a gasp, "No, that's not."

You couldn't find any words. "Look, I just need to talk to Connie. Okay, he's confused. I'm con-"

You stopped yourself.

"Look I need to get to class, okay? Just figure your shit out alright?" Jean said, walking away from you. You stood there watching him walk off, clenching your eyes again.

"Guess I'm going to class."

-

After your first class, you had one thing on your mind. Connie. You wanted to explain yourself. You felt your body eating at itself. Overthinking induced predictions coming into your head every second. Your lips began to tremble slightly, hands coming up to pick at the other.

You headed out of your class, looking around for Connie. You didn't see him around the school, so you went to your school's football field to see if he was there.

He was. You stood there waiting for him to notice you. It didn't talk long for him to find you. You think that because a teammate of his pointed at you.

You waved slightly, urging him to go over to you. His face looked pensive and restless.

It's like he hasn't slept, you thought.

He began to slowly jog over to you.

As he got closer, you could see his face more closely. His eyes were red, face not wanting to meet yours.

"Hey Connie, how have you been. We didn't get to talk last night?" You said, trying to seem lighthearted.

Connie stared at you and sighed, "Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I want to talk Connie, actually talk. Not what happened last night." You said sighing.

"If I'm being honest Y/N, I don't want to talk to you. You cheated on me, I don't want anything to do with you." Connie said, trying to leave.