12

Of course, Klaus loved to pop up in places randomly, mostly uninvited or unwanted, and it usually caused quite the argument. And if the argument was against Klaus Hargreeves it never really worked in his favour. That was probably why he often showed up around Beau when he was alone, simply not caring if he was around and wouldn't yell at him because of it. At least that was what Beau thought whenever he used to find the boy laying on his bed or when he popped out from behind a corner to question what he was doing, it was annoying but only mildly so.

It was when Five fell asleep that Klaus opened the back door of the van and peered in, curiously. Beau had watched him, with a frown, as he clumsily climbed and crawled into the vehicle, eyeing the half a mannequin laid gently on the floor.

"Klaus? What the hell?" Beau muttered, catching Klaus by surprise and causing him to jump, bumping his head on a nearby shelf and knocking Dolores over.

Klaus looked up with wide eyes before he grinned almost madly, "Oh, Beau, my love."

"What are you doing?" Beau's eyes flickered to the sleeping form sitting in the driver's seat, noticing the relaxed expression and lack of reaction to the noise.

"What does it look like?" Klaus scoffed softly, "I'm making sure my lover and my brother and his lover are alright."

Beau thought for a moment, "... Wait, which one am I?"

"Both of them."

"First of all, gross. Second of all, I have a wife."

"You can love more than one person, Beau. Like that time I had a threesome, I didn't love them but it was pretty close." Klaus went on to explain and Beau rolled his eyes. "Anyway, get back here."

"Why?"

"Duh, so we can make out and also cause Luther's fat ass will try and crush you." And it was that moment Beau caught the sight of Luther stomping over to the van, looking straight at him. He pulled a face of disgust and crawled into the back with much more grace than Klaus had done. "Told you."

"Five. Five! Hey, Five." Luther yelled, knocking on the door with no ounce of care for anyone in or outside of the van, only getting louder when Five didn't wake from his apparent deep slumber.

"No!" Five exclaimed in his sleep, Beau narrowed his eyes as his mind caught a glimpse of what he was enduring before quickly shaking the memory out of his head.

"Five!"

Five woke with a start, eyes frantically looking around the van for the threat only to find Luther staring at him outside the window. The door was opened. "What are you... Oh, my God... "

Luther struggled his way into the passenger seat, receiving quite the looks from all three occupants, "You okay?"

"You shouldn't be... " Five noticed the lack of Beau in the seat or around him, "Where's Beau? How did you find me?"

"Um... " The two in the front turn their gaze to the back of the van where they see Klaus dancing, the best he could, with the mannequin while Beau watched with mild interest. Legs pressed together in the confined and cluttered space which almost had Beau pushing the man to the floor harshly, he suppressed it though.

"Hey, baby... Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus complained at the sight of their stares, winking at Beau who could only glare back with disgust.

"You know that's Five's girlfriend?" Beau muttered indifferently, feeling all eyes on him.

"Sharing is caring, my love."

"Get out!" Five yelled at his brother, "You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something."

"Then why is he here?" Klaus pointed to Beau who was now raising his eyebrow in Five's direction.