Past

SHUICHI POV:
Ugh stupid makoto stupid future foundation stupid UGHHH! Welp I guess I should still work on the next season of dangarompa! I hope the despair will be BIG! And makoto won't ruin it agein!
MONIKUMA: master is the season ready?
SHUICHI: of course! But this time we won't have junko...
MONIKUMA: wait your going to show yourself in dangarompa?
SHUICHI: yes! I wanna see the despair in person!!!
MONIKUMA: I will get the monokubs ready and you put the cast in the locker!
SHUICHI: again!!! You always do this to me! But I wanna feel despair so fine...
MONIKUMA: let's get to it then!
SHUICHI POV:
Why me again! Welp guess I better get to it! I move everyone in there locker's and the last person I put next to mine! She is Kaide Akamazu the ultimate pianist! Boring just so boring! I go in my locker and wait for Kaide to wake up! Wait! I forgot what I should do for my Ultimate!!! Uhhhh DETECTIVE YEAH I am the Ultimate detective!!! Gah! Kaide opened my locker! I stumbled on the floor and scream as hard as I can!
SHUICHI: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!! WHERE AM I???
KAIDE: calm down please... uhhh and I'm Kaide akamazu! Ultimate pianist!!!
SHUICHI: I'm- shuichi saihara! They call me the ultimate detective!
KAIDE: so your a ultimate too?
SHUICHI: yeah! Where are we though?
KAIDE: a classroom I think?
SHUICHI POV
Ugh she has that thing on her head... that means she is the protagonist! And I have the same thing... that means I will become the protagonist after she dies... hm? She dies??? Hahahahhaha now I know how to drive her to murder! Should have done that to makoto or Hajime! This is perfect!
KAIDE: uhhh shuichi? You ok?
SHUICHI: oh! I zoned out! I'm ok!
KAIDE: ok I'm glad! Let's explore!
SHUICHI POV:
We explore the school even though I already know what it looks like! She is really nice kind and hopeful! Blah! So boring... I hate her so much I wanna execute her so bad! But I can't... unless...
KAIDE POV:
I walk with shuichi! It is pretty fun having a good friend! I know he isn't the mastermind! When monikuma told us we had to kill to survive! I knew it was rantaro! He didn't remember his ultimate so he might be an ultimate despair! I set up a trap so he can die and we all can live! I put the ball in the vent but SHUICHI WALKS DOWN THERE OH NO I MIGHT HIT SHUICHI!

KAIDE POV:
Oh my gosh! He wasn't the mastermind!??!  Oh no! This means I'm getting executed!!! I fucked up bad! I have to confess!
KAIDE: guys... I am sorry... I tried to kill the mastermind but- I killed rantaro by mistake shuichi... carry on my wish... PLEASE!!!! SAVE EVERYONE!!!

SHUICHI POV: wow! I didn't expect it to be that easy! Kaide died in vain AND gave ME the protagonist role! Even though I'm the mastermind! Wow she is such a dumb girl but.. one of my monokubs died... I am very upset I lost an ally but happy that stupid protagonist died! Himiko wants to show us a trick the next day! But then we found something unprotected... Ryoma...

KAITO POV:
oh no! Ryoma died! Wow I didn't know someone could be so cruel! We go to the class trial and I notice kirumi is worried! I think she might be the killer but I'm not sure!
KIRUMI POV: shit! I might get caught and executed but I played well! As long as they don't find the evidence...
SHUICHI POV: kirumi has played well but not enough! I found all the evidence we nead to execute her and I say the evidence to everyone! She gets voted guilty but she runs! Oh no you fucking don't! She ran right into her execution lol!