B: keep it a secret!

SHUICHI POV:
I will tell them eventually.. it's not good to lie but what choice is there?
Shuichi: anyways would you all like to play a game?
Kaide: is there anything else you want to say shuichi?
Shuichi: what do you mean Kaide?
Kaide frowned a bit
Kaide: you know shuichi.. I know you remember it all... you said it in your mind while you were in bed! Whatever your thoughts were in the bed would be transferred to a tv screen in this room!
Kaito: we knew you lied all along!
Everyone else: why didn't you tell the truth? Did you think we would beat you up? But if you told the truth we would for sure be happy for you! But now we must make you pay!
Shuichi: h-huh! I-I'm sorry!
As I said that I saw there faces change from normal to:

 you said it in your mind while you were in bed! Whatever your thoughts were in the bed would be transferred to a tv screen in this room!Kaito: we knew you lied all along!Everyone else: why didn't you tell the truth? Did you think we would beat yo...

Shuichi: g-guys???
Everyone else: why would you lie shuichi? I thought we were friends..
Shuichi: we were! I have to go now bye!!!
As I left I ran into hajime
Shuichi: h-help!!
Hajime: what happened?
Shuichi: THEY ARE ALL CRAZY!!!
Makoto: HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!! LETS GET OUT OF HERE!
That was the start of the despair face rush, more people were infected as they laugh they infect with there eyes.. and me?

I'm the guy who caused it all

I'm the guy who caused it all. I kept it a secret and what do you know? I should have killed them when I had the chance or this wouldn't have happened. I should kill them all then they will stop this havoc on everyone! It's my fault... my fault... my fault.. my fault. My Fault... MYFAULTMYFAULTMYFAULTMYFAULT!!!!! Hahahaha!
Shuichi: maybe there right! It is my fault! I caused it so I guess it is! If they want an evil scientist then so be it! I SHALL BE WHAT THIS WORLD WANTS SO TAKE THAT WORLD I WILL BE THE BEST AT IT AND MAKE THE WORLD WANT THE OLD ME BACK HAHAHAHA
Ending 2: awakening of the bad guy