First Night

"Is this a fucking joke? Hoseok what the fuck!" Yoongi yelled at Hoseok.

"What do you mean? I'm not the one who set this up! This isn't even my mansion. You know how broke I am!" Hoseok argued.

Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh and headed to the door. He grabbed the handle but the door wouldn't budge.

"Oh, now we're trapped!?" Yoongi pulled on the handle in anger.

"I think..." Jin looked at the stack of cards," We need to pick the cards first."

"I'M NOT PLAYIN-"

"WE HAVE NO FUCKING CHOICE!" Jimin grabbed Yoongi and dragged him back to the table.

"Hyung, do you want to pass out the cards for us..?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok.

"S-Sure.." Hoseok grabbed the stack of cards and started passing them out. They quietly took their cards and looked. Everyone's expression was blank.

"I'm the Sheriff." Jin's eyes widened. He put the card in his pocket. Everyone did the same.

"Let's go back to our rooms." Taehyung said, heading for the door.

"When does the game begin?" Jin asked as he followed the others.

"We probably need to figure it out by ourselves." Jimin shrugged.

"Or it's our choice to start whenever we want," Hoseok said making everyone look at him," the letter did say every action we take will affect someone's lives. So if we want to start now we can."

"Hell no." Yoongi was pissed off.

"Hyung we have no choice. If we don't finish the game maybe we won't be able to go back." Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's shoulder but got pushed again.

"So are we dead? Are we able to go back to university? I have so many questions.." Jimin scratched his head.

"I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out," Jin patted Jimin's shoulder," Now let's go get some rest."

————

All seven of them started walking in different directions, desperately finding their bedrooms. None of them said a word to each other as each of them slowly opened the door and entered their room.

————

"I guess my room is here." Jin looked up to see his name beside the door. He opened the door and turned on the lamp that was on the nightstand. The atmosphere was giving him chills.

In his room was a single bed with a desk and a chair. No windows of course. The room wasn't big compared to that giant sized bedroom that they were in earlier, but it was good enough to stay in.

Jin laid on the bed that was surprisingly soft. Everything was made out of silk.

He took one last look at his chosen card.

"Sheriff"

"Now what am I suppose to do.." He closed his eyes, hoping that this was all just a nightmare.

*knock knock*

Jin immediately sat up.

"Who's that?!" Jin rushed to open the door.

"Hyung

"Hyung."

Jin sighed and smiled. Jungkook entered the room and sat on his bed.

"Hyung... Are they going to kill us..?" Jungkook looked up at Jin with teary eyes.

"No don't say that," Jin wiped his tears away with his thumb,"We'll find a way to get out of here together. Okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head. He wiped his nose and sighed.

"Do you want to stay in my room for the night?" Jin asked as he took of his suit and tie.

"I mean, we are roommates after all." Jungkook chuckled.

————

Jin turned off the lamp and slowly climbed into bed with Jungkook who was already lying down beside him.

"Goodnight." Jin turned his back toward Jungkook.

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"Namjoon Hyung was acting weird outside my room."