04

Hieee❤️

One thing I wanted to say, because of SidNaaz, we connected with many friends in twitter or Insta! But someone told me that her friends are changing, she feels loneliness.. So I am saying this for everyone, if u ever feel lonely, Just message me here without any hesitation! Because as sidnaazians, we all are family❤️

Happy reading💘

Zubiya🌸

__________________________________

Sana came back in her Orphanage home!

Amma bi asked her how was her day?

She smiled and replied that it was good. And then they hugged each other.

Amma bi wished her good night and left..

.

Sana was feeling so hungry! So she cooked a little food for herself.. Then ate it..

After washing utensils, she laid on her bed.

It was a strange and tiring day!

.

Till yesterday, she was all alone! She never felt that kind of love, care or warmth from childhood which she felt today!!

Rita shukla and her son came as angels in her life!

She got the motherly vibe from rita ji...

The way rita ji  showed her trust that sana can treat her son and heal him, made her eyes teary Again!

A mother was believing her for the safety and treatment of her son, it was a big thing for her!

A mother can be this much good? She never could feel how a mother cares for her kid!

But today she felt that! She felt that she has got a mother.

.

And sidharth, he is someone who has made a place in her heart already!

In just one day's meeting, the way she felt protective for him, the way he opened up his feelings infornt of her...

The way they were so comfortable with each other, the way they became friends..

And the way he demanded her only to stay with him and the kiss in her hand,  he kissed her hand as a thank you gesture..

All this things made her feel overwhelmed!

She never felt this much strong connection with anyone in her life which she feels with sidharth...

Thinking about all this, she slept with a new hope and determination.

.

The next morning...

"I won't eat anything!
Call the pretty doctor!

I told her to come soon!

She is only my friend..

She will only stay beside me.

Call her otherwise I won't listen to you and...and I will cry"!

Sidharth was shouting while the doctors were becoming irritated!!

Because they didn’t know who is this pretty doctor? They have no idea why he is behaving like this!!!

Sid was now shouting more loudly making a doctor piseed off...

Doctor : shut up just shut up...stop shouting...You are irritating us, that's why we are not treating u, u don't deserve to be well..stupid!..

Sid started crying .. This was too much to take for him because of his sickness!