Operation siren III

POV THIRD PERSON

Kaga: First squad take off!

From the Imperial carriers the bombers began to take off to bombard the siren base.

Nagato: [The entire fleet attacks!]

The ships began to advance towards the siren base.

At the siren base, Tester is desperate giving orders for her subordinates to defend the base.

Tester: [Quick! The enemy is attacking!] [What the hell are they doing !?]

Tester had greatly underestimated the Imperial fleet, so the defense of the base is a disaster.

Tester: Damn! I lost all the carriers in the last fight! Can I call for reinforcements? ... no, I can't, Observer had told me that I'm alone in the defense of this base .... What can I do !?

IMPERIAL FLEET

Nagato: You will pay dearly for underestimating us a lot, did the siren think that an ambush like that could stop us?

Kawakaze: I guess so, apparently the siren have poo on their heads.

Nagato: It may be, but there is also a great chance that the commander is a rookie.

Kaga: [I have a report from the planes, the enemy fleet is coming to intercept us, the formation is very disorderly.]

Nagato: Well, they seem to be taken by surprise.

Akatsuki: Yes, the enemy did not expect that we could survive the ambush.

Nagato: Good ... [To the entire fleet! Charge the enemy! All carriers order their planes to attack the enemy fleet!]

All: (High morale) [Got it!]

The imperial fleet accelerated towards the siren fleet to exterminate them.

¡RRROOOOONNNNNNNNNN!

The Imperial bombers plummeted into the siren fleet, the doppler effect increases the sound of the engine causing more panic in the siren fleet, the siren ships fired all AA weapons to intercept the imperial planes, the siren managed to shoot down some planes, But in the end the overwhelming numbers of the Imperial planes managed to saturate the enemy's AA defenses and were able to drop the bombs on the siren fleet, other Imperial planes were torpedo planes and they dropped the torpedoes at a distance of 300 meters against the siren fleet.

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

The siren fleet were devastated by the air power of 5 Imperial aircraft carriers.

Kaga: [Nagato-sama, our planes have managed to exterminate the enemy fleet]

Nagato: [Have the planes come back and send another wave targeting the enemy base, the escort ships and battleships will attack the surviving enemy ships and then bomb the enemy base]

All: [Understood]

Nagato: [Fusou, what about the search for Sendai?]

Fusou: [Nothing yet, my planes can't find it]

Nagato: [Understood, keep looking for her]

Fusou: [Understood]

Nagato: Okay, now we just have to finish this quickly.

The imperial fleet approached the enemy base, after a few minutes the planes landed on the aircraft carriers and then the planes took off from the aircraft carriers and headed towards the siren base, the bombers did not take long to reach the siren base and then they launched into After a dive, the AA guns from the base began firing at the imperial bombers, managing to shoot down several of them, however, 50% managed to survive the siren antiaircraft fire and dropped the bombs.

¡FIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Siren [They dropped the bombs!]

Siren [Run!]

¡BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Siren (caught in the explosion) AAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG!

The siren base was covered in explosions.

Tester: I want a damage report now!

Siren 2: The coastal and anti-aircraft guns have been destroyed! The radar room was inoperable! Radio antennas have been damaged and rendered useless!

Tester: What is the fleet doing?

Siren2: They have been sunk, no one has survived.

Tester: What about reserve vessels?

Siren 2: They have been destroyed in the previous bombardment.

Tester: Tch! They are all useless, I guess I'm going to participate this time.

Tester invokes her rigging and goes out to fight with the imperial fleet, the siren seeing it felt a relaxing hope, since a high-ranking siren was participating.

Tester: Okay, let's go.

Tester begins to levitate and heads towards the Sakura Empire fleet.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................