00.2 kristys great idea

As Nora knocked on the door of the Thomas's house no one answered. She knocked again not getting an answer again "Jesus what are they deaf" she muttered just as Charlie opened the door for her "Tob- oh..you" Charlie's smile faded , Nora opened her mouth wide as she was offended "ow okay I guess you hate my guts huh" Charlie laughed "no I just like toby more." She walked into the house to see Kristy and David Michael sitting at the table as Elizabeth was on the phone. "You all look miserable" The eager girl approached them now getting the attention of kristy "Nora! I didnt know you were here!" She smiled and tapped on the seat besides her letting Nora know she could sit there. Nora sat on the seat now talking about the incident she had with Charlie at the door, while taking off her jacket she heard Elizabeth say "what are you going to breast feed him?" , Nora snorted "that's what she said". Kristy looked at her friend with wide eyes and smacked her arm "What does that mean" David micheal asked curiously. "It means nothing-" kristy started but was luckily saved by her mom interrupting "Hi Nora sweetie" The brunette looked at her friends mom and waved "Hi Elizabeth". "Do you think Mary Anne and Nora can sleep here tomorrow night?" Elizabeth asked with hope behind her eyes "im sorry mom i don't Mary Anne's dad would let her knowing you would be out late".

Elizabeth sighed putting her face in her hands "sorry mom" kristy said again "no sweetie its okay , when I was younger my mom would just call this girl in the neighborhood on some landline", Nora watched the mother and daughter speak while taking a bite of her pizza David Michael had slid to her earlier when all of a sudden kristy started choking in her pizza , as kristy stood up still choking Nora stood up next to her "what- do I do?!" She was panicking. "Help her!" David Michael stated the obvious. Nora wasn't sure how to preform anything when it came to saving peoples lives so she smacked the back of kristys head making the poor girl choke more "Nora!" Elizabeth yelled now trying to help her daughter "See the kid said help her not what to do" she put both of her hands up in defense. As Elizabeth went to check on kristy , Kristy had a smile forming on her face "what in the joe Goldberg is she smiling about-"  Nora whispered a bit afraid that the fact her friend was smiling after she almost died.

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐜 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨..)

"A babysitting business" Mary Anne asked skeptical of the idea , she was sitting on her bed looking to the two girls in front of her. "Not just a business, a club!" Kristy had corrected Mary Anne once again "do you really think people will trust us to take care of their kids" Mary Anne gave a side look to Nora "especially with Nora,  she almost lit a kid on fire once for eating her food" The shy girl brought up the memory "Okay first of all I love kids..! I didnt light it or try to light it on fire!". Kristy looked at Nora "well IT is not an object. The child is human and anyways we three all babysit for David micheal all the time" Mary Anne nodded now getting convinced "that's true". Nora smiled and looked at kristy "ay she's convinced!" The pair shared a high five. Mary Anne rolled her eyes at her friends foolishness. kristy started walking around Mary Anne's room "kids deserve fun sitters who care about them , who actually want to be there" she looked at Nora and Mary Anne to see if they agreed Nora threw a thumbs up while Mary Anne smiled softly at kristy "yeah.." she was now interested in kristy's plan.

"Plus you wouldn't believe what some of these adult sitters charge!" The redish brunette (I THINK THATS KRISTYS HAIR COLOUR) spoke in disbelief "we could ask for half and we'd be rich" kristy sat beside Nora on Mary Anne's bed while looking at them with a smile on her face. Nora looked at Mary Anne whom smiled while agreeing to be in the plan, Nora smiled at how happy mary Anne looked and gave her a side hug "I'm in too" she spoke even though she had been in from the start. Kristy smiled "group hug" and attacked the pair with a group hug.

( 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐘𝐔𝐇 )

Kristy managed to convince Claudia which led Nora , Mary Anne and Kristy waiting at the front door for someone to open "Why am I nervous" nora asked nervously. Mary Anne put her hand on the nervous girl's shoulder "You'll be fine Nora i promise!" She kissed Nora on the cheek oblivious to the fact Nora's cheeks were a shade of red. Unfortunately it didn't go unnoticed by kristy , Kristy was going to say something when mimi had opened the door "Mary Anne , my dear kristy , Nora my lovely child!" She hugged them one by one as they entered the house. "How are you" kristy asked while shutting the door "Good" mimi smiled before bowing a little pointing her arm at the stairs "the other girls are upstairs ill make tea!" The happy women started moving towards the kitchen "thank you" Nora shyly said while following her friends , "girls? Plural?" Kristy asked Mary Anne confused , Mary Anne looked at Nora then back at kristy and shrugged "mhm" she hummed meaning she didn't know. As they walked towards Claudia's room Nora noticed Janine's door was open "oh hi Janine!" Nora smiled waving. The girls behind her also said hi but that didn't go plan when Janine tapped on her keyboard and the door slam shut on their faces "wow very welcoming" Nora joked as Mary Anne giggled. As the trio got closer to Claudia's room they heard an unrecognizable voice along with Claudia's "hey" kristy was first to interupt walking into the room with a shy Mary Anne and Confused Nora following behind. Kristy noticed the blonde from the other day and Claudia walking closer to Mary Anne , Nora and her "Kristy , Mary Anne,  Nora. This is my friend Stacey mcgill" claudia introduced her new friend to her old ones. "Wow you're pretty" Nora said a little too loud. Stacey giggled "thank you , so are you". She then looked at Mary Anne and Kristy "hi" she gave them a welcoming smile "Stacey just moved from new work to Stoneybrook" claudia told her old friends. Mary Anne now interested asked "where from New york" Stacey was playing with her hands and looked at Mary Anne "oh the city!". You could see the curiosity behind Mary Anne's eyes as she asked "you mean like Manhatten?" "Yep the uper west side" The blonde had answered the other question thrown her way. "Thats cool" Nora whispered to kristy which the girl glared at her "not cool? Alright not cool" Nora moved slowly away as her friend continued to glare at her.