0.10 hello camp Moosehead! (1)

"If I was on that bus five more minutes my circulatory system would never recover" Dawn stretched. Nora excused herself making her way beside dawn. "Summer look! Thoughts?" "Approve".

"You look like a bug" "help-" Nora laughed "sorry sorry, its just kristy was so straightforward" Nora blamed kristy, to be honest kristy was in fact the reason she laughed.

"Yes, also why're you wearing sunglasses when its raining...but I'm so glad you skipped out on fancy art camp. So we can all be together" kristy smiled.

"Karen and David Michael will be fine" Nora watched as kristy climbed the bunk bed ladder. She was laying on the bottom bunk across Stacey and kristy. She was lucky she got paired with them.

"They should be" Nora muttered, she was half asleep and already drowsy. "But I am worried about Mary anne" Nora heard kristy tell them. "So am i" the brunette yawned, Mary Anne had never been in a different cabin let alone camp with kristy nor Nora.

Nora had already fell asleep when kristy looked at Nora "typical Nora, What about you stacey?" "Right now, I just want to sleep like Nora. Good night kristy." "Night stace"

"Alright everyone listen up, im director Mary Anne and this is my producer-" "laine Cummings,  thank you for being here"

"We're looking for excellence, star quality, and we'll know it when we see it"

"Hey Mary Anne do you have a second?" Nora ran into the theater, "yeah just give me five minutes" Mary Anne excused herself. Nora looked at laine and smiled "hi" "hello" laine waved back. "Anybody else?" Mary Anne called out.

"Did I miss it" Stacey ran to the stage, "how did she get here-" Nora asked "back door" Logan answered her, "Stacey" laine softly spoke "oh you two?-" Nora asked confused.

As the blonde ran out the theater Mary Anne got up but was stopped by Nora "I got her, you finish this" she ran out after Stacey "stace!, dude whats wrong" "Nora thats laine!" Nora tilted her head in confusion "what" "like laine-laine" "oh crap your ex friend" Nora sighed.

"Yeah" Stacey nodded "are you okay? I can tell Mary Anne, im sure she'll remove laine as a producer, Karen is young but-" "no its okay! I was just surprised to see her" Stacey faked a smile.

"My life has been going great, who cares about laine" Stacey threw her hand up "clearly you if you ran out the theater Disney Channel style".

"I'm still going to audition" Stacey rolled her eyes. "Alright but if you have any feeling of anger or sorrow. Use it" the pair shared a laugh engulfing eachother into a hug.

"Stacey! Stacey wait-" laine tried running after Stacey but ended up running into nora which made them both tumble down. "Ow fuck" Nora held her arm in pain, it wasn't broken but it sure was bruised. "Oh- I'm so sorry" laine helped Nora up, "I didn't mean to! I was just running after stacey" laine was rushing her words "which I should do right now" laine started running again which made Nora sigh upset.

"Kids these days cant talk anymore" the brunette ran after laine who was running after Stacey. "Just listen to what I have to say" Laine caught up with Stacey. "Why is everyone running out all the time!" Nora grabbed her inhaler. "Just do a Rachel berry and storm out for gods sake".

"You want help? Here" Nora turned around just in time to see Stacey pull laine down with her "what in the girl fight is going on"

"Just leave me alone" Stacey ran off upset, Nora sighed and helped laine up "you alright?" She asked "yeah, I just wished stace would listen, I know i messed up but if she listened she would forgive me!"

"I'm sure she will, she just needs time. Remember she's hurting too" Nora shook her head.

ITS 1 AM I SHOULD SLEEP. SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT.