00.5 mary anne saves the day

"Thank you" Mary Anne mumbles into the phone while quickly putting it down , "i shouldn't have done that" Nora frowned at her friend and hugged her "its alright."

"Clients arent supposed to pick their sitters Mary anne!" Kristy ignored Nora "that goes against the clubs entire mission statement".

"I'm sorry" Mary Anne softly mumbled "guys chill its oka-" "you don't have to apologize just try to be more assertive" claudia interrupted Nora. "Stand up for yourself".

"Sorry"

"Guys-"

"You don't have to keep saying your sorry"

"Sorry-"

"Mary Anne" the girls besides Nora exclaimed , Nora rolled her eyes tired of being cut off and held Mary Anne's hand.

"You have to learn how to advocate better for yourself-"

"Stop-"

"Dont be such a pushover"

"Humans-"

"Do you just want people to ignore you your whole life"

"Eveyone!" Nora yelled while slamming Claudia's chair on the floor breaking it. "Look what you're doing can you shut up for about five minutes and see that you're hurting her feelings not helping her" she screamed.

"Just- leave me alone" Mary Anne ran out of the room crying. Nora sighed picking up the broken chair pieces and looked at claudia "ill buy you a new one" and ran after Mary Anne throwing away the chair.

"Nora Emerson wilson you're in trouble" toby said while practicing how to yell at his sister. "Why are you wacting like mom again" Alex asked his brother while sitting on the stair way.

"Richard called saying the girls were calling that poor kid of his Mary Anne names , now I know that isn't Nora but from her past experiences it makes me worry" he explained to his brother "and mom said to find out why Nora was calling her names while she was at work" toby looked at the door.

Nora opened the door soon to be yelled at by her brother "Nora Emerson Wilson you're in deep deep trouble missy" toby yelled with a smile. Nora sighed taking off her hat and looked at both of her brothers "you've been waiting to say that haven't you" she asked toby

"Ten full years i have waited, soon Alex will be able to do that" he looked at his brother who gave him a thumbs up while taking a bite of his chicken.
"Richard said the girls have been calling Mary Anne names is that true and were you apart of it" toby asked.

"Well- I guess and no I wasn't" she was honest to her brother "are you sure" her older brother went to ask again but was cut off by Alex "dude shes being honest let it go and Nora thanks for telling us now go do your homework"

"Alright" Nora nodded while running upstairs to her room. "You asshole i was enjoying that" toby smacked the back of Alex head. "Ow the hell" Alex smacked toby only for toby to smack back "listen-" Alex yelled and smacked toby now running away as toby chased him "come here you little moron!".

"Hey guys" Mary Anne walked with Nora to the table "sorry did you wanna sit with bullies like us" Stacey started "i cant believe that you when home last night Tattled to your dad that we were being mean to you" claudia was upset.

"I didnt not on purpose" Mary Anne stuttered , Nora looked at her two friends in disbelief. "Tell that to our parents your dad called them and now thanks to you we're all grounded" Stacey argued back.

Nora laughed "not me but go on", Mary Anne looked at Nora and gave her the look as if it wasn't helping. "I'm so so sorry" Mary Anne tried to apologize".