00.9 kristy's big day

"Okay kids so thank you for attending to be here" Jayleen looked at her kids.
"Mom we were forced to be here" Alex rolled his eyes "I think your being a bit dramatic kid-" "nope mom you dragged me out of my bed." Toby scowled at his mother "so no. Alex is right."

Nora laughed at her brothers "she woke me up nicely" "and thats on being the youngest child!" Toby yelled. "Guys! Leave them alone, like I was saying. I have news!" The mother yelled getting her kids attention.

"Yes we've known , speak on lady" Nora sighed "well, I've been thinking and since well you guys wanted this." Jayleen smiled and walked towards the front door.

"Is it a new car for me?" Toby asked hopefully "is it a boy band." Alex smiled. "Is it the happiness I need so my depression can go away?" Nora asked getting everyone's attention.

"Sorry, Dark humor. Go on" she waved at her mother, "no its- ta-da!" "Who is named ta-da" Nora looked at the door in confusion. "Whose this old man-" she started but stopped once she heard her brother "dad?" She watched as her brothers ran to their father and hugged him.

"Oh , Nora you've grown up!" William walked toward his kid "yeah without you. So piss off, I was great here without you" she stormed up the stairs before he could get a hug.

"I'm sure she'll come back" Jayleen told her ex husband "i hope so" william frowned.

-

"A brand new BMW?" Stacey asked astonished, "what colour?" Mimi asked "dark, black maybe i don't know its a little-" "chic?, fabulous, sleek?" Stacey interrupted kristy.

"Stace , you're being too fancy wordy today" Nora rubbed her temples. "Yeah and no Stacey flashy" kristy looked at Stacey.

"But at least now Charlie gets to drive me to and from all my jobs and club meetings, its my moms condition for letting him keep the car." Kristy smirked

"Yes carpool for the win" dawn grinned "I hate carpool-" "shut up babe, please" dawn glared at her girlfriend, "anyways the environment thanks you".

"I cant believe the wedding is tomorrow! How's it going over there?" Mary Anne asked.

"Fancy. Fancy flowers, fancy tent, fancy food, they have this sushi bar, where they pick what kind of fish you get."

"Omakase" claudia laughes "its seasonal" Nora turned to claudia and smiled "really! Good for them! But if they choose a fish I don't like i will-"

"She will tell them they gave her the wrong fish!" Dawn finished Nora's sentence while glaring at her girlfriend.

"Ok" kristy said confused and started pacing "all i know is my mom is fighting with the chef to label everything, because dawns mom-" she pointed at dawn which dawn smiled embarrassed and sunk deeper into nora.

"- Has some crazy allergy to yellowtail" the president of the club spoke with confusion laced in her tone.

The girls continued to chatter and just when dawn stood up to go to the bathroom. Stacey made her way besides Nora "hey" she smiled up at the girl "oh shit, hey" Nora cursed.

The blonde laughed "scared ya?" She tilted her head a little forward "never blondie" The brunette grinned.

-

"Nora, thank God. Its late" Jayleen hugged her daughter as the thirteen year old closed the front door. "Yeah sorry I was busy" she frowned.

"I'm sure you were, so who was the kid?" William walked towards his daughter "um- excuse me?" "Who was the boy you went out with that made you late! Cmon im not that old, we still did that back in my time"