Chapter 4 Charli Date

Hey guys I'm back 🙄 anyways time for charli POV
———————————————————————————
Charli POV

After I got In the car I looked to my left and saw a man with Brown hair and Gold eyes. "Hi." I said happily. "Hello!" He said said excited. I looked behind me and didn't saw Zach, Oh well I thought while looking out the window. A good 10 minutes later we just parked outside a pizza place and went inside.

"What can I get for y'all!" A woman with blonde hair said. "Can we get 2 slices of pepperoni please?" "Sure that will be 7.56!" She said. Then he gave here 10 dollars. "Keep the change you work so hard." "Thank you sir, follow me to your table." We walked to the back of the pizza place to see a little bit of people eating. Then I looked at the entrance and saw Zach out of breath and the same girl asked him something I couldn't hear since I had to sit down.

"My name is Adam if you didn't remember." "I remembered." I said be we both know I was lying. "So who is that guy looking at us?" I looked to see Zach staring at us and didn't see light and I was disappointed. Then I saw Levi speed walk in and was asking Zach something. "I think he was confused, he must be meeting someone like us." "I don't know he looking at us weird..." Then I saw Zach looking at me and I knew he wanted to talk with me. "Hold up I have to use the bathroom real quick." I walked to the front and went to the side so Adam can't see us.

Then I saw the squad car pulling up at the front. "CHARLI WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT GOING ON A DATE!" Zach Whisper-yell at me. "Well I just wanna make light jealous what wrong with that!" Then Alex came in alone. "what's going on! the squad didn't want to come so I had to come." Alex said. "Charli went on a date with some random dude!" Zach yelled. "Charli can do whatever she want to do." "She wanted to make light jealous!" "Please if she wanted to make light jealous she would have did something else."

While Alex and Zach were fighting like a couple me and Levi was just standing there not knowing what to do. Then we someone walked up to us. "Um charli our food is here..." Alex and Zach stopped fighting and then Adam looked at me then Alex, Zach, and Levi. "Do you know them charli?" "No I don't." Zach was about to say something until Alex dragged him out of the place while Levi was following them.

After they ate cause I'm lazy

Me and Adam walked back to his car and he took me home. "Thank you for the date!" I said while getting out of his car. "Yeah no problem, can we go on another date sometime?" He asked. I then blushed and agreed. Then he drove off and I went inside.

"DRAKE LET ME GO!" Jade screamed at Drake who was holding her. "You're so cute though." Then he kissed her cheek. "Get a room you guys." "We will." Drake said while smiling at Jade. "I was kidding!" "And I wasn't." "LET ME DOWN DRAKE!" I then walked past them and went upstairs to go to my room to put on my pjs.

"Uh charli can I talk to you?" I looked to my left to see Luca standing in the hallway. "Sure let's go In my room." When we went to the room he locked the door which scared me a little. "Charli can you promise not to tell anyone what I'm gonna say to you?" "Uh sure." "I think Levi have a crush on Zach..."

———————————————————————————
That's it I'm gonna do another one right now so like hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🙄