Chapter 9

Alex POV

After me and Zach brought the dress and got home me and Zach Both went to our rooms. I was exited for my date tonight. Around 20 minutes I heard someone went outside but I was too busy doing my makeup to say bye to them. After I was done I waited for Levi to get ready. I heard a doorknob opening so I looked up to see Levi.

 I heard a doorknob opening so I looked up to see Levi

(This is what he would have looked like)

Sorry I took a long time.

I-it's fine.

Let's go to the car.

Ok! I said cheerfully when we got to the car we started driving.

Zach POV

We decided to walk around the park after we were finish eating ice cream.

So what do you do for fun Zach?

Uh I just sleep?...

Do you have a job?

Well- kinda?

What your job?

I am a YouTuber.

What's your channel name? So I can subscribe to you.

Uh it's-

OMG ITS ZACH!

A kid screamed. I was grateful that James didn't know my channel but a kid now recognizes me. When I looked at the boy he looked like he was 8 with blond hair and blue eyes. He started running at me.

Cmon James! I said while grabbing his hand and running away from the kid.

Alex POV

We then got out of the car and went into an expensive restaurant.

Can we get the name for your table?

Levi.

Right this way sir. A woman then lead us to a table and walked away.

So Levi what made you asked me out?

Well I kinda liked you since I met you but I relished that you and Zach were "together" so after I find out that you two weren't together I got the courage to ask you out.

Oh

Hello are y'all ready to order?

Yeah can I get spaghetti

Yep and you miss?

Uh the same thing.

Ok it will be ready in 10 minutes. She said leaving.

I wanna get to know you better Alex

Oh well I like the color pink, I like to draw in my free time, I love Anime, my hair isn't blond it used to be brown, and I love pets.

Well I like the color black obviously, I like to play games, I have a sister called Lily-

Wait you have a sister?!

Yeah she's 16 years old

Maybe she can be in our videos in the future!

Yeah.

Sorry for interrupting you but I thought Luca was your only sibling.

(Btw everyone is 21)

Yeah my parents didn't even want more kids because me and Luca and were shock when they found out my mom was pregnant again.

Did you even want a sibling?

Yeah because I was getting bored of Luca no offense but he can get annoying.

Sibling am I right?

Levi chuckle.

Yeah and after she was born I started playing with her and helping her with homework.

Sorry to interrupt but your food is here. said the waiter while surveying us our spaghettis, Then she left

Me and Levi started eating in peace and when we were done we pay and left. It was silent on the way home but the silence was peaceful. We then got out of the car and went inside to hear the house quiet.

Guess they went out. I said.

Yeah.

Wanna watch a movie?

Sure

——————————————————————————— Sorry I hooked long and this was so bad and I hope y'all have a great day/night/evening and get enough food and water!