Chapter 7

Zach POV

I woke up and my back was hurting a lot. I then remembered what happened last night and blushed. I really loved him I thought when I went to put on my clothes. After that I went outside to see Ace and Kat in the living room watching tv. "Why are you up so early?" I asked. "What do you mean Zach it's 11:34  am." Ace responde. "WHAT?!" "Don't worry they said they would do the video without you!" Kat said while still looking at the tv. "I wonder why Levi still haven't woke up yet." Said Ace.

Levi POV

I woke up to Zach screaming and I instantly go up. The memory's from last night came flooding in my head. One minute we were kissing then the next on the bed. I quickly got my clothes on and went downstairs. "There he is!" Said Ace. "What's with all the noise?" I asked. "Why did you and Zach woke up late?" I then check the clock to see it was 11:40. "We just was really sleepy!" Zach said. "Ima leave and watch it in my room." Said Kay while she walked away. "We should be quite Alex might be recording." I said trying to change the subject "okay but-" I then left the room not wanting to hear from the annoying yellow person whatever his name is.

Last night was a mistake I thought while in my room. I barley met him and he's kinda a stranger. Maybe I should talk to him. I then went it Zach room and knocked on the door. A few moments later I saw Zach opened the door. "Hi Levi!" He said excited. "Can I come in?" "Yeah." I then walked in his room and sat on his bed." "So-" "last night was a mistake Zach..." "what?.." "Last night was a mistake Zach we barely know each other and-" "let's get to know each other then." "Look Zach this isn't gonna work out I'm sorry..." I then got up and left then I turn around and saw tears coming out of Zach eyes. I then walked to my room locking my door.

Zach POV

"Last night was a mistake Zach we barely know each other and-" "Let's get to know each other then." I said. Was he really doing this? "Look Zach this isn't gonna work out I'm sorry..." then he left. I felt him look at me while a few tears coming out of my eyes.

(Go on TikTok to see my drawing I made 😭)

When he shut the door I cried in my pillow. I knew he was right but it hurts. I then cried my self to sleep.

The next day

I woke up and saw that my eyes were puffy. I then went to the bathroom and used Alex make-up kit to cover up my eyes. Then I went to see it was 6:00 am and decided to make breakfast for the squad. I made them pancakes and put a note saying I will be back just taking a walk then I left.

It felt nice to feel the breeze of the cold air. I close my eye and kept walking till I bumped into someone.
"Sorry-" "shhh!" They covered my mouth as I saw a man running out of a store angry and cursing. I then saw money on the person hand and then I knew they stole money from him. Then the person took there hand off my mouth and looked at me. "Sorry about that my name is James by the way. I looked at him closely and then remembered him.

James my bully and my ex-crush with his dirty blond hair and brown eyes. "And you are?" "Uh-" " You look familiar,wait are you Zach from middle school?" I then looked at him. "No my name is A-Ali!" "Yeah sure "Ali" you are definitely Zach." "I'm not him!" "He used to stutter just like that, he wanted to dye his hair pink, you have the same style, you-" "ok fine I am Zach" "you still are cute Zach just as I remember." "Wait you think I'm cute?!" I blushed. "Yeah I always thought you were cute with your blond hair and your smile was adorable." "Really?!" "Yeah!" "The only reason I bullied you was because I was afraid to be gay and didn't want to accept the truth." "Let's go somewhere it's freezing out here." "Uh I should really go back home my friend are probably waiting for me!" "At 6:30?" "Yeah it was nice to meet you though!" "Can I at least get your number?" "Sure." He then gave me his phone then I typed my number and left to go to the house.

When I got in the house I opened my phone to see a text message from James. "See you later cutie;)" I ignore his message and was about to go up the stairs when I  hear a voice behind me. "Where were you?"

———————————————————————————