Maglor/Daeron

Prompt: "No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." - This assumes that both Maglor and Daeron survived the first age (and are reasonable sane) and now live together, without the world knowing of their continued existence.

"Maglor, let me go." Daeron sighed as he once again attempted to leave the small bed.

"No." Maglor whined and tightened the hold of his arms around Daeron's waist. Or at least, Daeron assumed that was what Maglor had said. It was a little hard to tell since his face was shoved into Daeron's back.

"Maglor, we live in the woods." Daeron huffed, falling easily into the banter he and Maglor shared every morning getting out of bed. "Things need to be done, on a daily basis."

"But you said that yesterday..." Despite his words, Maglor allowed Daeron to stand up, but followed him closely and reattached his arms around Daeron's waist after they were both standing.

Daeron sighed. "We live in the woods," He reaffirmed, "chores are a daily occurrence, my dear."

Maglor whined and shuffled behind Daeron as he made his way into the kitchen. Daeron turned around, and after prying Maglor's fingers out of his tunic, pushed Maglor to sit down at the table. Daeron smiled to himself as he leaned over the hearth. Annoying as Maglor was, it was good to see him showing his more gentle, childish side. Daeron stoked the fire and put on a tea kettle. Daeron rose a several minutes later, and poured the hot water into two mugs. He placed a small cloth bag of rose hip buds into each, before turning to bring them to the table. 

"Thank you." Maglor murmured as he accepted the tea, his eyes now the slightest bit clearer. Maglor smirked. "You know, you looked quite magnificent by the window, colored by the sun."

"Maybe you should remember that every morning when you seek to keep me in bed." Daeron countered.

Maglor hummed in consideration, giving Daeron a long, lazy blink. "Or perhaps if I keep you long enough, the sun will reach the back window, and you will be illuminated in bed."

Daeron leaned forward, reaching out a hand to run a strand of Maglor's hair through his fingers. "Perhaps if we get all we need to do done today, and a bit extra, then we can sleep in a bit longer tomorrow."

Maglor's eyes widened, and he nodded, failing to mask his excitement. "I would quite like that."