❍ 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄

██████████████████

██████████████████

"what's wrong?"

you heard stu and his concerned tone, but whoever was on the other line had your full attention.

"you're so dead." you snapped. "who are you?!"

"i wouldn't have an attitude if i were you..." they started, "it would be a shame if i took a trip to tatum riley's house. wouldn't it be fun to watch her insides fall out? i'd catch it all on video for you, baby."

"y/n, what's wrong?" stu's brows furrowed, putting his head on your shoulder to listen to the caller.

"no! i'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her..." you told him.

"that's better. i might stop by a different girl's house. spare you the sob story. maybe i'll pin her body to a cabinet like michael myers." he snickered and hung up. "you tell anyone about this call and i'll stop by your house tomorrow night, sweetheart."

"what do we do now?" stu looked be more focused on you than the dire situation you were placed in.

"how the fuck am i supposed to know?" you yelled, pulling your hair and feeling your eyes become glassy as a result of the ghostface. "w-we have to tell someone."

"we can't, didn't you hear him?" stu paced back and forth in your room. "we can't do anything, i guess." he finished.

"bullshit! we have to do something!" you said as you began to search through the pages in your math notebook.

on the sixth page, you found tatum's phone number written down in a neat, bubbly manner. you dialed her number in, every button being pressed as quick as you could manage. pick up, pick up...

"this is tatum, who is this?"
"y/n! it's y/n."
"oh, hey. you're calling early."
"look, a killer might try to kill you tonight or some other night. drive to my house now."
"excuse me?"
"just drive over here!"
"okay, okay! i'll be there soon."

you eagerly spilled your address, and to your surprise, she came faster than you thought.

when you opened the door for her, tatum first embraced you in a tight hug. "it's going to be alright, okay? my parents said i could stay the night."

tatum hugged her boyfriend after you, who kissed her forehead and held her hand.

"hey, let's just watch a movie. i'll stop and get some snacks and you'll unwind. we'll stay up as long as you want." stu offered, patting your back.