❍ 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋

██████████████████

██████████████████

woodsburo had its whole eye out on you. the police patrolled around your neighborhood constantly, but a week had now passed since you had been terrorized. of course, billy and stu recognized how suspicious you would appear now that you were dating billy and stu as well, even if it was against your will.

deputy riley even confirmed billy and stu's worries, saying to you when you stepped onto school grounds that morning, "so, after being seen with billy and stu, the killer just stops hunting you down?"

and so, you were set to be hunted down. it was all in the script. the plan was to either billy or stu break in once again, you call the police, and the boys in blue would find a different victim all cut up with their blood seeping from their wounds.

all this time, your mothers were gone, making it seem like they were the ones tied into the murderous rendezvous. you were too afraid to ask billy or stu what happened to them.

"ready?" billy quizzed you.

"as ready as i'll ever be..." you said, a twist in your stomach forming already.

stu snickered, "showtime!"

you were no stranger to death

you were no stranger to death. all your horror movies spoke for themselves. but actual, heartless murder was different than what was portrayed in media.

to enter your house as their ghostface persona, billy and stu took the corpse of a girl and tossed her into the door in the back of your house, shattering the glass and the shreds of sanity that were left in you.

you threw up. you were all washed up. anyone would be. instead, numbness took over your mind. you just wanted to be finished with this whole ordeal.

"woah, you alright?" stu started to pat your head as you neared the end of yakking on the tile floor.

"do i look alright, you bitch?" you spat back.

"don't use that tone with us," billy warned you behind the pale mask, "you want to end up like her?"