❍ 𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

██████████████████

██████████████████

you decided to stay home from school. you just couldn't take the near-death instances, homework, and the god awful reporters. instead, you grabbed some candy and began to form into a couch potato with your eyes vividly red from your latest cry session. maybe you were giving whoever was tormenting woodsburo the satisfaction of having a break down.

at least you had your phone number changed and your phones all plugged back in. that didn't take away the burning pain in your chest whenever you looked at the phones, but at least there was no way he could call you again. only billy, sidney, tatum, stu, and randy knew what your changed digits were. i can trust them, you assured yourself, continuing to watch ferris bueller's day off.

when the police instructed you to have your friends stay by your side at all times, you were more than okay with that. tatum and sidney went to school today though, and you were sure that stu was too, but billy told you that he was fine with skipping school just for you.

the doorbell echoed throughout your house, and you opened the door in a heartbeat.

there he was. your smile dropped when you saw billy loomis. the bruise on his forehead was in the same spot where you slammed the back of the knife at the killer last night. stu was right next to him, waving hello to you as both of them entered the house.

"so, how did you get the bruise?" you stared at him.

"is it that noticeable?" he chuckled, but you didn't return the laugh. "i didn't know it got so dark."

"answer the question, billy."

"i walked into a wall. that's it." he spoke, looking at you straight in the eyes. "why?"

"that's bullshit! the bruise is a the same size as the end on the handle!" you spat, but as soon as you turned to run, stu grabbed your arms and twisted them behind your back.

billy shook his head, waltzing into your kitchen and plucking one of the knives and sauntered back to you. he dragged the blade across your face, gently as to not free the crimson. "we could have had a perfect, dandy fucking time sitting here and watching movies and pretending everything is alright."

"why did you kill them?" you kicked him, but billy moved out of the way and snickered at the pathetic attempt to harm him.

"oh y/n. we would risk it all for you. the prettiest person we've ever seen, all wrapped up in our little rendezvous. why don't you be our survivor?" billy paced back and forth, relishing the look of you in your weakened state. "you could help us..."