Mate?

Jin's pov:

Once we all introduced our self I said in a calm voice "can you tell us about yourself Jungkook?" He nodded and said "I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can call me kookie, kook or bunny, I'm 18, I live with my dad, my mom died when I was 3, I skipped two grades, I'm a crossdresser, I'm an omega, I have little space but in little space you can call my koo, bun or baby and my dad abuses me." I smiled and said "you know my name and nicknames but I'm dating to rest of us, I'm 23 and I'm a alpha" Namjoon said "you know my name and nicknames but I'm dating the rest of us, I'm 21 and I'm an alpha. Jungkook nodded Yoongi said "you know my name and nicknames but I'm dating the rest of us, I'm 22 and I'm an alpha" Hobi said "you know my name and nicknames but I'm dating the rest of us, I'm 21 and I'm an alpha." Jungkook nodded Jimin said "you know my name and nicknames but I'm dating the rest of us, I'm 20 and I'm an alpha" Tae said "you know my name and nicknames but I'm dating the rest of us, I'm 20 and I'm an alpha." Jungkook nodded again then I realized that he is really quiet is he scared of us? I said "can you let out your sent to see if your our mate of not?" He nodded and let out his sent it smelt like roses rain lemon and wood. It was a really nice sent my wolf started to howl "MATEEEE" all of us smiled. We let out our sents too and saw Jungkook smile and said "you guys are my mates" he said really happy. We smiled at his cuteness but the next thing he did made us smile even wider and coo. He smiled a huge smile that looked like a bunny. Then that smile went away and turned into a pout and I said "what's wrong?" He said "I feel little but I don't want to be a burden to you guys" Jimin said "you will never be a burden to us you can slip when ever you want just make sure to tell us and we know how to take care of a little so you can trust us." He nodded and said "can I slip?" He sounded unsure we nodded and said "yes you can" 

Nmajoon's pov:

Once we said that we saw his eyes turn into childish eyes. I crouch down in front of him and said "how old are you koo?" He held up two fingers I smiled and he poked my dimple and giggled. All of us smiled and he yawned and started to suck on his thumb. I said "bear and chim can you go find a pacifier?" They nodded and left I said "koo it's not good to suck on your thumb" I didn't call him baby because I didn't know if it would make him uncomfortable or not so I'm just going to call him koo till he is our boyfriend. I took his thumb out of his mouth right when tae and Jimin came back. Tae handed me a pacifier and I put it into koo's mouth. He started to suck on it while slowly falling asleep Yoongi gave me a sweater and said "put it on him so he is in more comfortable clothes." I nodded and Jin moved and laid koo down on the bed since he was already asleep. I took off his dress and Hobi took it and said that he would put it away. I looked at koo's chest and saw a bruise on his chest. It was dark purple and blue it look bad, Jin left and came back with a first aid cit and sat next to me. He started to carefully fix up the bruise so it couldn't get infected. Jin wrapped koo's chest carefully not to wake him up and said "there done" I nodded and put the sweater on him and pulled the blanket over him and let him sleep.

(time skip when Jungkook woke up)

Yoongi's pov:

I was in my room just playing on my phone while the others went out to get little things. I was about to watch a movie when I started to hear crying. I got up and ran to the room Jungkook was in. When I got in the room I saw Jungkook crying siting on the bed I got over to him. He started to make grabby hands I picked him up rocking him side to side while walking to my room. I sat on my bed with Jungkook on my lap I rocked him side to side till he calmed down. I said while wiping his tears "how about we watch a movie" he nodded I smiled and laid him on my bed and laid next to he putting on a movie he would like. I grabbed his pacifier that I grabbed when I was walking back to my room and placed it in his mouth. He started to fall asleep along with me.

Jin's pov:

Once we were done shopping for little things we went back home. Our guards brought our things in and we told them the room we wanted them in. I walked upstairs and into Yoongi's room thinking he would be watching a movie or playing on his phone. When I walked into his room what I saw made my heart melt. I saw Yoongi and Jungkook cuddling each other sleeping. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them.

(I know its a fanart credit goes to the real owner but just think this is what is looks like)

Namjoon came and was about to say something but I stopped him and said "don't talk to loud their sleeping." I pointed where and he looked there and nodded...

Author's note:

Sorry if this book is bad it's my first ever book but thank you for reading it. I hope you like it, I will try and upload as much as I can but I have school so that makes it hard to upload. Sorry again if it is bad.

 Sorry again if it is bad