Little room

Jin's pov:

Once I took my picture I went to wake Yoongi and Jungkook as Namjoon went to Jungkook's little room. When I got to their side I started to gently shake Yoongi trying not to wake up Jungkook. Yoongi grunted and said "what do you want?" I said "wake up we are going to go design Jungkook's little room" he grunted again. I kissed his cheek and said "come on" he finally woke up. I thought Jungkook was still sleeping but I guess not as i saw him awake. Yoongi and Jungkook yawned in sync I smiled and said "hi baby koo" he smiled his bunny smile and Yoongi smiled his gummy smile. I said "lets go babies" Yoongi looked at me like he was about to kill me. I just smiled he rolled his eyes at me. I picked up Jungkook and held him on my hips and Jungkook said "come on Yoonie" I smiled and said "come on kitty." I walked away with Jungkook on my hip and Yoongi behind me. We got to the room that was going to be a little room and we walked in and saw some of the members painting the walls and some were putting stuff together. I set Jungkook down on a play mat and gave him a bunny plushie he smiled and hugged it. Yoongi sat and played with him as the rest of us worked on the room.

(time skip 1 hour later still Jin's pov)

We finished the room this is what it looked like:

(just think the A is a J)

I looked over at Yoongi and Jungkook and saw them sleeping with Jungkook cuddling into Yoongi. I smiled and picked up Jungkook and placed him in the crib and put a pacifier in his mouth

(what it looked like)

I smiled and went back to Yoongi and picked him up since he was small but not as small as Jungkook

I smiled and went back to Yoongi and picked him up since he was small but not as small as Jungkook. I placed Yoongi on my hip and said "you guys can go rest, I will rest after I put Yoongi down" they nodded and kissed my cheek and Yoongi's and kissed Jungkook's forehead. The all walked out and went to their rooms I walked out with Yoongi still on my hip as I walked to his room. Once I got to Yoongi's room I placed him on his bed and pulled the covers over him. I kissed his forehead and said "have a good nap kitty" I walked out shutting his door not making a sound. I walked to my room passing by Jungkook's room and checked on him making sure he was still sleeping. Jungkook was still sleeping so I walked out and walked to my room. Once I got to my room I walked in and saw Namjoon on his phone. I sighed Nmajoon look at me and said "come here" I walked to him and got on the bed cuddling into him. He kissed my head and said "let's sleep baby" I nodded and he put his phone away and pulled the covers over us and said "have a good nap baby." I smiled and said "you too" he kissed my head then fell asleep I fell asleep not long after him.