Mall

Jungkook's pov:

I work up in big space and looked around and noticed that I was in the same room as before. I looked over as I saw the door open and Jin, Jimin and Tae walked in. I sat on my knees and Jimin said "hi kookie are you in big or little space" I mumbled a small "big space." I saw them nod and Tae coming over and picking me up out of the crib and on my feet. Jin said "today we are going to the mall to get you clothes and other stuff" I nodded looking down. Jin and Jimin came over to me as Tae was by me already and Jimin said "lets go downstairs and have breakfast and then go to the mall" I nodded. Jin took my hand in his and started walking with me following him and Jimin and Tae following me. Once we got downstairs Jin walked to the living room but is was to focused on our hands as his hand was big and my hand was so small. I felt Jin move his hand a little getting my attention, I looked up and saw everyone looking at me. Namjoon said "what would you like for breakfast kookie?" I mumbled a quiet "pancakes" I saw Jin smile and said "okay I'll go make pancakes" we nodded and Jin let go of my hand. I looked at the ground again and my tail went in between my legs, I saw feet in front of me. I looked up and saw Yoongi looking down at me, he smiled and said "kookie can you come up with nicknames for us?" I nodded and said "jin is jinnie, Namjoon is joonie, Yoongi is yoonie, J-hope is hoseokie or hobi, Jimin is jiminie and Tae is taetae." They smiled and said "thank you kookie" I smiled and giggled and Yoonie started to tickle me. While he was tickling me I heard Jinnie say "breakfast is ready!" Yoonie stopped tickling me and took my hand walking to the kitchen. They all sat down while I was having trouble getting on the chair as it was high up. Hobi who was sitting next to me chuckled and picked me up and placed my on the chair with me sitting on my knees. I mumbled "thank you" he ruffled my hair and said "no problem kookie."

(time skip when they are done eating)

After we were done eating Jinnie, Taetae and jiminie cleaned the dishes while the rest of us went to the living room. Joonie came up behind me and picked me up by my waist and turned me around and started throwing me (not that hard) up and down. I was giggling like crazy and Hobi, Yoonie and Joonie started to tickle me and I was giggling so hard. Soon Jinnie, Taetae and Jiminie came back and saw Joonie, Hobi and Yoonie tickling me.  Jinnie said "okay guys let the boy breath" they stopped and I was breathing hardly from giggling to much. Once my breathing calmed down Jiminie came up to me and said "I have clothes that will fit you come on" I nodded and followed him upstairs. 

Jimin's pov:

Once Jungkook got his breathing back to normal I went up to him and said "I have clothes that will fit you come on" I saw him nod and follow me upstairs. Once we got to my room I went to my closet and came back out with an outfit that would fit him. He took it and went to the bathroom, I went to my closet aging and got my outfit and changed. (this is what he was wearing)

 (this is what he was wearing)

(without the bag)

I sat on my bed and waited for Jungkook to come out. He came out and he looked so cute (this is what he was wearing)