Park pt.2

Jimin's pov:

I smiled and picked him up placing him on my hip and walked to the others. When I got there Jungkook started to make grabby hands at Jin. Jin came up to me and took Jungkook and started to play with him and Tae and I started to pack Jungkook's little bag.

Jin's pov:

When Jimin and Jungkook left I went up to my room and got dressed and went back downstairs with the rest. I started playing on my phone when I heard giggles from the stairs. I smiled as I saw Jimin walk down with Jungkook on his hip. I saw that Jungkook tied to get out of Jimin's hold but couldn't so he gave up. I smiled and Jimin put him down but when he did Jungkook sat on the ground. Jimin smiled and picked up Jungkook and walked to us, Jungkook started to make grabby hands at me so I went up to them and took Jungkook from Jimin and started to play with him. I started tickling him making him burst into a fit of giggles, he tried to stop me back just kept on giggling. I stopped when I heard a low hiss sound and I saw Jungkook's face go pink from embarrassment. I smiled and picked him up placing him on my hip, good thing he was wearing a diaper. I walked up stairs and into his little room placing him on his changing table. He started whining and wiggling. I sighed and strapped him on the table so he wouldn't fall and grabbed a new diaper. I unstrapped him and took off his overalls and took of the old diaper and cleaned him. I put a little bit of baby powder and something to stop a rash (I forgot what it was called) and put on the new diaper and his overalls back on. He giggled as I picked him up placing him on my hip and walked downstairs. I saw the others on the couch so I walked to them and Namjoon said "you guys ready to go?" All of us nodded and we left to the car (this is what the car looked like)

 I saw the others on the couch so I walked to them and Namjoon said "you guys ready to go?" All of us nodded and we left to the car (this is what the car looked like)

I placed Jungkook in his car seat (I'm sorry this is what the car seat looked like)

(I'm sorry it was too cute that I had to add it)

I shut the door and went to the passengers seat with Namjoon driving.

(time skip when they got to the park)

Namjoon parked the car and got out the same with me. I went to Jungkook's side and unbuckled him and pick him up placing him on my hip. I shut the door and walked to the others and Jimin and Tae said in sync "lets go to the swings!" I smiled as they ran to the swings as the rest of us just walked. Once we got to the swings Jungkook started to make grabby hands at the swing. I smiled and said "you wanna go on the swing?" He nodded, I smiled and walked to the baby swing and placed Jungkook in it. It's cute that he fit perfectly in it, I started pushing the swing as Jungkook giggled. I smiled and stopped the swing and picked him up and placed him on his feet helping him stand. Yoongi came up to me and picked up Jungkook by his waist and started to spin around as Jungkook giggled. Yoongi stopped and smiled his gummy smile, I smiled and Yoongi gave me Jungkook back. I ruffled Yoongi's hair and placed Jungkook on my hip. I saw Jungkook sucking his thumb so I walked to the others and Hobi handed me a pacifier and a pacifier clip. I took them and put the pacifier clip on Jungkook's overalls and took his thumb out and replaced it with the pacifier (this is what they looked like).