Beginning and Word of Caution

Thank you for reading the letter previous to this and for deciding to come along with me on my journey into my world and my home. 

But now I must give you a word of caution.

The world your about to give yourself over to, is not a world full of rainbow and beautiful happy creatures. If that is what you are searching for, please leave, before you travel to deep and become ensnared in the devious dark seductive and lethal beauty that fills the creatures of Timaeious. 

If you decide to stay and brave these dark and beautiful creatures then you have my blessing and protection.

Now that you have chosen to stay I will give a warning, to keep you safe:

Do not taunt the creatures that reside in this world, in MY world.  

For if you be human, then you are dinner and dessert to us, and if you are not human, then you are a curiosity to us, and that doesn't bode well for your life.

Be wary of the Succubi and Incubi, for they will use they're beauty to sway you from my protective path. 

Mind your manners to the Nymphs, for they are the living creatures of their elements and do not treat disrespect with a simple slap on the wrist.

 Do not try to play or trick the demons for they are much like the human version of the devil; they will make deals with you to possess your mind, body and soul. 

Beware of the Angels and Devils of my world. They both hold tremendous beauty but they are both wicked in their deeds.

Angels will make you believe they are good, but remember under those beautiful smiles are sharp beautiful teeth made for devouring.

But the devils will not lie about what they are nor their intentions. They will show you their horns, tails and mouth full of fangs, but you will not care. For they are seductive, just like the Succubi and Incubi. They will make you forget logic and my warning. And when you stray from the path, they will devour you in your entirety.

And what am I you ask? *gives a beautiful yet mysterious grin* that you shall have to wait to know til the end of our journey. 

I have given you my warnings and I have helped to prepare you for the battle ahead. 

Battle for what you may ask? *red lips curl into a devious and deceitful smile* well for your soul of course.

Because once you enter my world, we will not let you leave without doing everything we can to keep you here for eternity. 

*holds out a golden tan hand with blood red nails* Now take my hand and keep my warnings in mind. 

And remember to hold my warnings clear and solid in your mind for I can not help you unless you do. 

And dear traveler remember my name for it will do you good to protect you. 

My name is Tamara Bell.