Mother Figures

[2 days later..]

The front door opened and 4 women walked in.

"We're back from our little vacation! I hope the place isn't messy or ELSE!" A women with pink hair yelled out happily despite just sending out a threat, followed by giggles from the other women.

Sakura noticed Sarada speed-but-cautiously-walk down the spiral rows of steps carrying something in her arms while har free hand held onto the railing.

"Mama! Grandma! Rin! Izumi! Welcome home!" Sarada greeted happily and she jogged to the older women, stopping in front of them.

"What's that in your arms, Sarada." Sarada's grandma, Mikoto asks. Sarada showed her Y/n, who was tiredly drinking milk from her bottle.

"Aww she's so cute!"

"Adorable!"

"Cute! But who's baby is that?" Rin asks.

Sarada shrugged. "Uncle Madara found her. Her name is Y/n!"

Mikoto picked up the delicate newborn in her arms and help feed her, her bottle. She noticed the baby's eyes haven't opened yet. "Have she opened her eyes before?"

"No. Not yet."

"Hm..that's weird. Maybe I should take her to the doctor. Just to make sure she's safe." Mikoto says but then remembered that Sakura IS a doctor. "Oh right! Sakura, you're a doctor. Could you do a small check up on her?"

Sakura nodded a took the baby. They were quite far from the hospital so Sakura took Y/n to her and Sasuke's shared room where she keeps her first-aid kit and other medical supplies just in case Sarada had gotten hurt.

After carefully examining the baby, there was nothing wrong with Y/n. Sakura just thought that since Y/n usually slept all day, she doesn't open her eyes. But Sakura guessed that Y/n must be at least 2 months old. She should of had at least opened her eyes once before.

'Must be a late baby. Oh well.' Sakura thought. She might as well play with the child in order to get her to move them.

"Hey Y/n! I'm Sakura! Nice to meet you! You are so adorable and chunky!" Sakura cooed and held her finger out to which Y/n grabbed it with her tiny hands. By this, the newborn Uchiha was awake and laughing.

"Hey! No fair, Sakura! I said check on the baby. Not hog her!" Mikoto scolded. Sakura sweat dropped. "R-right haha..sorry!"

Rin, Mikoto, Izumi, Sakura and Sarada began to play with Y/n.

Until her eyes started to twitch. She was doing tiny blinks which the older females assumed she was trying to get used of the new feeling.

About a minute later..

Y/n slowly opened her her eyes fully...

The women all gasped at her eyes.

Instead of just the typical onyx colored black eyes like all Uchiha's have, Y/n's eyes were E/c (Eye color).
Her eyes were shiny and bright and held nothing but love and happiness.

Sakura nearly fainted when the baby looked at her first (because of her bright colored hair) and tried to reach for it.

Izumi squealed as she watched.

However, their little playtime was interrupted by a deep voice.

"Oh, Mom. You're back." Itachi spoke. Sasuke walked in from behind the older and spoke.

"What's going on in here?" He said.

"Sasuke-Kun! Look!" Sakura showed him Y/n. Sasuke already saw the baby but it's his first time seeing Y/n open her eyes.

"Why does she have E/c eyes?" He said basically to himself.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Izumi asks confused.

"The child is a uchiha from her father. And now looking at her eyes, I believe she is a half blood like Sarada since there's a chance that Y/n's mother wasn't from the same clan." Itachi answered.

Mikoto hummed while looking at the baby.

"Interesting."