The Tsyukuyomi Moon

I'm starting to question if this story makes sense or not.

****

"The moon looks so bright tonight.." mumbled Y/n as she rested on her queen size bed. All that was heard was the sound of crickets and the leaves rustling in the calming wind.

She sighed.

It  was really late. She should get some sleep. But something was stopping her to do so. The moon. It actually looked beautiful in the young girl's eyes. I shined brightly- brighter than before. It also looked like it gotten slightly bigger..it's as if it had moved closer towards the earth for some reason.

So instead, Y/n just stared at the moon in silence.

Sakura's Pov

I couldn't sleep so I decided to just do some late night laundry. I started with Sarada's and Sasuke's clothes before heading to Y/n room. I didn't want to make too much noice, so I left the bin of dirty clothes outside the door before quietly sneaking in. The door was slightly ajar so I'll make it quick.

I nearly jumped when I noticed Y/n wasn't asleep but instead was fully sat up and stared out the window. At the moon. I don't think she noticed me yet but something told me not to get closer.

That's when I looked at the moon again only to notice that instead of it's usual bright white color...it was red.

Oh no..

It can't be...Not right now! It wasn't supposed to happen for another month!

I quickly ran out the room to get Madara. Surely he knows what to do.

Running around the corner on the top floor of the mansion, I quickly knocked the door. I didn't want to just break down the door...for reasons.

The door opened to show an stoic Madara but deep down, I can see that he's slightly annoyed that I ruined his peaceful time alone.

"What do you want, woman?" He said.

"The moon! It's red!..Y/n somethings wrong." I pointed to one of the windows in the big and empty hall and showed him the moon.

Madara's eyes widened before returning back to normal. He then rushed towards Y/n's room at an incredible speed.

'How— oh. forgot that they're vampires.' I thought. I'm the only human here other than Rin so sometimes I get confused when everyone can walk or run really fast with no problem, walk on walls without chakra, etc. Since Sarada is only half vampire, she's still learning.

Y/n however...I don't know. Even though she's also half vampire, there's something about her that makes her not normal....like she isn't some normal half human child but something more..

<End of POV>

As Madara approached Y/n's room, he noticed the door was fully opened and she wasn't anywhere in her room.

"Where—" He was interrupted when he heard a crash and loud screams come from downstairs.

Obito,Shisui, Itachi and Sasuke came out of their rooms on full alert.

"What was that?" Sasuke said.

They quickly went downstairs into the main living room to Y/n grabbing Sarada by the collar, lifted her up with ease. They then saw Rin sitting against the wall unconscious. The wall was cracked and it looks like she was thrown into it.

Sarada noticed then and called for help. Sasuke immediately sprung into action and quickly swooped his daughter out of Y/n's strong grasp.

Y/n slowly turned to look at them and they gasped. Her eyes shined red.

She's completely under the spell of the Tsukuyomi moon..