The Gamble Addict II

Tsunade's Pov

After 30 minutes, I became sober and called me and the kid a taxi.

Apparently, we had to stop a few blocks away from the Uchiha household because they're really territorial and if they smelt the scent of an ordinary human on their property, then things would get ugly.

But what's still on my mind is how Y/n knows these people..however her eyes look familiar..

She held my hand as we walked through the creaky gates. It was already dark and the only light source around was the moon and stars.
We were almost there as we walked through the eery silence.

"It's scary..." Y/n mumbled. I squeezed her hand a Little to comfort her.

"Don't worry kid. I'm right here." I said.

As we approached the door, we were greeted by a familiar pinky that I know all too well.
Sakura Haruno- well...Sakura Uchiha now. My old student.

"Sakura! Long time no see! How's everything?"

She gasped in excitement. "L-lady Tsunade! Hello! It's been a while! What brings you here?"

"I believe this kid is yours?" I showed her Y/n.

She gasped. "Y/n! Where have you been?! Izuna came back panicking because you didn't come back!" Sakura scolded.

"I'm sorry.." Y/n mumbled.

"Hm. She was in the casino where I was. Brat even helped me win millions."

"Casino? Lady Tsunade, I thought you gave up on gambling a long time ago.."

"Uhh I did! But spending a few bills wouldn't hurt!" I said reassuring her.

'Easier said than done! I lost all of my money gambling on the piece of crap machine!' I said in my head.

A snapped out my thoughts when I heard Y/n yawn. Sakura noticed too and gently grabbed Y/n's hand and further opened the door.

"Would you like to come  in too, Lady Tsunade?"

I put my hand up to decline the offer. "No thanks. I just came to drop her off and go home. Oh, and in case you're wondering.. yes, she did get fed. We went to a luxurious restaurant not too long ago." I said. Sakura nodded.

"Oh alright then. It was nice seeing you! Take care!" She said.

"Bye bye  ms. Tsunade" Y/n tiredly as she waved then walked inside the mansion.

I nodded before turning my heal  to leave.

I then called a taxi to take me to my apartment complex.

As I walked into my home in silence, I turned on the light and is immediately reminded of memories of me and my now late Husband, Dan...

'..Dan..' I sighed.

I closed the door, locked it and started to get ready for bed. I couldn't help but remember Y/n.

The way she acted when we met earlier today, the reaction she showed when I gave her a few hundreds to keep, her eyes...she reminded me of myself when I was younger. A spoiled brat. Which I was and kinda still am despite being really...old.

It wasn't just me that the kid reminded me of...she also reminds me of my daughter..

Sigh...

I wonder what happened to her.. it's been nearly 5 years. Plus, I didn't get to see her then newborn baby in person since I was too busy with...gambling. The baby should be turning 5 in a few months.

I yawned.

well...time for bed..