Dinner ~ Fluff

Aziraphale's Pov:

I was getting the back of the bookshop ready for when Crowley came over for dinner. I was worried about him thinking I put too much effort cause I normally just leave everything as it is, but about an hour ago some kids came in and trashed the place. 

I sigh and start cleaning everything up. From the books to the crumbs they left. I flip the sign to closed and turn on some music. I start cleaning everything and kind of dancing. I smile and imagine I'm dancing with Crowley. 

Back when we were becoming "friends" we used to slow dance with each other all the time. After everything was clean, I started to organize my books, another thing those kids messed up. Once the record ended I put on another one, this one was a Queen album Crowley got for me. Good old fashion lover boy starts playing and Crowley walks in, "Hey Angel, what are you listening to?" I blush, "The Q-Queen album you got me. I'll go turn it off." 

As I walk to the record player, Crowley grabs my hand and puts his other hand on my waist. "Oh, don't do that, dance with me Angel." I smile and put one hand on his shoulder, the other still in his hand. 

Crowley's POV:

I walked into the bookshop and see my Angel dancing to the record I got him a few years back. His hips swaying, eyes closed, feet dancing to the rhythm. I smile, "Hey Angel, what are you listening to?" Just to add to the adorableness of my Angel, he starts blushing and stuttering, "The Q-Queen album you got me. I'll go turn it off." 

I watch him walk over, there was still that sway in his hips from dancing as he walks. I grab his hand and pull him closer to me. I put one hand on his hip the other on his perfectly plump waist. I feel his hand on my shoulder and smile. 

We start slowly dancing to Queen, to faster dancing, everything in rhythm all based on the song. I feel Aziraphale lay his head on my chest as we slow dance, but all good things must end.

The record stops and Aziraphale takes his head off my chest. I frown but let him go, "So what now Angel?" He smiles, "Dinner, here at my place, I was planning on cooking when some kids came in and destroyed the place...Quite a mess indeed..." I frown, "What did you do about it?" He sighs, "Nothing, I didn't have the heart to yell at them, but I did kick them out."  I sigh, "Angel..." He frowns, "I know, I know dear boy, how about you come to the shop and yell at people who are destroying the place?" 

After a few hours of drinking, and dinner we were cuddled up on the couch together. He had his head on my chest just like when we were dancing. 

3rd Person POV:

There the two lovers were, laying together on the couch watching a movie. Aziraphale finally gets the guts to hold Crowley's hand again. After the time on the bus, he got too nervous to hold Crowley's hand again. He noticed that after he grabbed Crowley's hand that the demon was smiling. 

Internally, Crowley was screaming. His angel was holding his hand, how could he not be a mess. Aziraphale's hand was so warm compared to his cold hand, soft and gentle. Aziraphale cuddled into his chest more and Crowley's face went bright red, almost as red as his belly when he's a snake. Aziraphale feels Crowley's breath go uneven and starts over thinking about if he makes Crowley uncomfortable. 

After about an hour, Crowley gets the courage to softly lay a kiss on the Angel's forehead. Aziraphale's breath hitches a little and Crowley smiles. Aziraphale looks up at him and smiles, "Thank you, my dear..." Crowley puts his hand in the Angel's hair, "Of course Angel..." 

The next day they both just assumed that after everything that happened from the night before they were just dating. From now to the end of time, they knew they were each others.