The fall ~ Angst/Fluff

They were best friends before that dreadful day. They would do everything together, Aziraphale and Raphael. They were best friends from the beginning of time, Aziraphale and Raphael loved each other, both as friends, and lovers. They knew that day of the fall was coming but never knew Raphael was going to fall as well. 

The day came and Aziraphale watched as the man he loves, fall. He spent days, months, years, decades, to centuries mourning not seeing his best friend. Gabriel would come to see him and he would ignore him and the mention of Raphael made him cry. 

Life for Crowley was not any better. Beelzebub would come in and see how Raphael, or now known as Crawley, was doing. The mention of his best friend caused a mental breakdown and all the demons knew they needed to get him out of hell and possibly on Earth. 

About a thousand years later, God put Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. Aziraphale and Crawley were placed together, side by side. However, it being a little over a century they don't realize their best friend. In fact, Aziraphale sees him as his enemy. 

Crawley, after spending a bit of time with Aziraphale finally gets him to state his name, this is when he realizes, he finally found his best friend, and the man he fell in love with. This made Earth 1000 times better than he ever imagined. He was a happy demon. 

Down in hell, Beelzebub was happy for Crawley, and the same could be said for Gabriel and Aziraphale. Though both act like it's the worst thing in the world they could not be happier to see their fellow demon and angel happy again.

6,000 years later, here they are stopping Armageddon together. Side by side, on crazy adventures, helping kids, opening a book shop, and falling for each other more every decade. 

10 years later, Crowley finally gets the courage to pop the question. Sitting at the Ritz having dinner as they usually do every night. Aziraphale knew something was up when Crowley only drank a glass of champagne. "Crowley, Dear, what's wrong?" Crowley immediately freaked out. Adam, sitting a table away with his family, sighs. Crowley gets down on one knee and Aziraphale starts to tear up. "Aziraphale, Angel, we've been together for more than 6,000 years and every day I fall more head over heels for you. I want to be with you till the end of time, I love you so much. So will you do the honors of being Aziraphale Crowley and marry me?" Aziraphale, now in tears, nods what seems like a million times. 

15 years later, Gabriel, Beelzebub, Michael, Hastur, Adam, the Them, and all their friends are all dressed up, smiling, and some crying *cough cough* Gabriel *cough cough* at their wedding. Happy for them and watching them grow as an Angel and a Demon was very powerful. They, of course, couldn't do it on holy grounds, so the beach is where they decided to go. Happy to be together and offically be bonded with marriage. 

Some years later, they adopted an angel and demon. Both children that had just passed and one was "blessed" to be an angel and one "cursed" to be a demon. One named Gabriel (yes because of the archangel) and one named Bubs (after Beezelbub). The God father was Hastur and the other God father was Michael. Gabe would go to Michael and Bubs would go to Hastur if anything happened to them simply because of their respected places. 

The bookshop was a great success and they all got to watch the world grow. They got to stay together and nothing ever happened to them, Gabe was like Aziraphale excecpt for his long, flowing red hair, and Bubs was like Crowley except he had beautiful blue eyes. 

Even after the fall, they still found a way to be together again and live the life they always wanted.