Fall Weather ~ Fluff

3rd Person POV:

Gabriel just come into the bookshop to talk to Aziraphale. It took him 3 hours before he left so now Aziraphale was stressed out. He had to close the bookshop for the whole time he was there. He saw regulars get worried and send in letters through the mail shoot. He smiled at them as he opened them but also feared Crowley would just show up like he normally did. 

Crowley, however, saw Gabe walk into the bookshop and just left. He was disappointed but he still leaves planning on coming back later. He walked around a little and came back every 30 minutes. Crowley was really upset, it was the 9th of November and they ALWAYS went for a long walk and looked at Christmas stuff together. 

Aziraphale, knowing he and the demon had a walk to get to, tried to rush Gabriel. Gabriel, not catching the hint, kept talking and asking about Earth. He would roll his eyes every time Gabriel would repeat a question or ask a stupid one. Aziraphale finally pushes the archangel out and calls Crowley. 

"What do you want Angel?" is the bitter answer Aziraphale got when he called. "I'm sorry that we couldn't walk at our normal time but Gabriel finally left dear, I was wondering if you still wanted to go walking around with me..?" Crowley, excited though he wouldn't show it, says yes and heads over. 

He parks his Bentley and walks into the bookshop, "Angel? I'm here!" He looks up to see Aziraphale all ready to go and smiling, "Hello dear, shall we go?" He smiles and grabs his angel's hand. Aziraphale smiles and softly squeezes his hand. 

They walked up to one shop, decorated head to toe in Christmas stuff. Aziraphale goes in and looks at the train set, "Do you think Adam will like this, my dear?" Crowley nods, "Yeah, I think he would like that Angel." Upon hearing this he bought the train set immediately. Crowley, smiling at the excitement his Angel felt, walks towards the back of the shop. He sees an Angel necklace and a Demon necklace. 

Aziraphale and Crowley walk back outside and continue walking around buying gifts for all of their friends. Aziraphale even bought a new suit for Gabriel. 

Crowley smiles more every time his Angel gets happy. Crowley got a few things for Hastur and Beelzebub, only because Aziraphale strongly suggested it.  

After they were done purchasing gifts, they headed back to the bookshop. When they got inside they started wrapping their presents up. 

Crowley's POV: 

I got the Angel a necklace but I don't know which one he wants. When we got our wedding rings he picked the Demon one because it reminded him of me, but when it came to which phone case he wanted he got the Angel one. I take the necklaces out and tap his shoulder. He turns around with that big smile he always had on his face. 

I gulp and smile, "So, I got us necklaces for Christmas, but uhh, I don't know which one you want. So..." I show him the two necklaces and he gasps, "Oh dear, they are beautiful!" I smile, "Thank you, but which one do you want..? There is a demon and an angel."

He stops what he's doing and looks at the two necklaces closer. He smiles at me and I felt my heart melt, "I want the demon, it'll match my wedding ring."  I smile, "So it'll remind you of me?" Aziraphale smile, "Exactly!" I chuckle and hug him, "Oh you dork, wanna go to the Ritz?" My angel smiles, "Of course I do! You know that's my favorite place other than your place." I laugh, "You mean our place." He blushes, "W-well, yes, our place..I'm still getting used to it..." I kiss his cheek, "I know you are Angel."

We walk out of the bookshop with our scarves and jackets. We get into the car and I drive over to the Ritz, I can tell something is bothering Aziraphale. He looked too concentrated and concerned. "Angel, what's wrong?" He gives me a fake smile, "Nothing dear, just thinking." I raise an eyebrow, "Normal thinking doesn't require your eyebrows to be furrowed." He chuckles, "You got me, I'm worried about Christmas this year. I have to go get new things for the bookshop cause of the lights being blown out. The tree got knocked over by a group of teenagers so that has to be replaced and I don't know what I want for the shop!" I take a deep breath, "Angel, this is your shop, you get what makes you happy and if your customers don't like it they can buy from another shop." He nods and holds my hand.

Aziraphale's POV:

I calmed down a little when Crowley told me that it's up to me and not my customers but I also want to make them happy. Crowley softly squeezes my hand, "Angel, stop worrying so much, they will love it!" I smile a little, "You really think that?" He nods, "I really do." I take a deep breath and look out the window at the amazing world that was going by. I lay my head on the window and feel my eyes start to close. 

I feel the car stop and I wake up. Crowley softly shakes me, "Hey, Angel, wake up...We are here..." I open my eyes and unbuckle my seat belt, "Are we here..?" Crowley chuckles, "Yes sunshine, we are here..." I get out of the car and let my eyes adjust. I walk into the Ritz with Crowley and he's making sure I don't fall over due to my tiredness. 

He opens the door and I softly kiss his cheek, "Thank you, dear." I walk in and he walks behind me, " Angel, are you sure you are okay?" I nod, "Just a little sleepy dear, it's nothing serious." He sighs, "Angel, we can't get tired, remember?" I shrug, "Must have gotten used to sleeping through the night." He nods, "Alright then, just be careful." 

We get our food, drink a glass of wine, pay, and walk outside. We wanted to go walking around a little bit more but I know that Crowley being a snake means he needs more warmth. I hand him my coat and we go walking to the park. We sit on our bench and I quietly laugh, "Imagine if we had just stayed away from each other at the wall, imagine if we never got married, or never stopped the end of the world?" Crowley looks at me, "What are you going on about Angel?" I look at him, "Just imagine how terrible this life would be. I don't think I could do this without you." He chuckles, "I think this Fall Weather is getting to you." I chuckle, "I think so too, let's go home."