Date? ~ Fluff

Aziraphale's POV:

I was listening to Crowley talk about hell and how stupid Beelzebub is. I smile, his voice is so calming and perfect. I softly sigh, "Imagine if we went on a date..." He stops talking, "what was that angel?" I go quiet, "what? d-did I say something?" He chuckles, "I think you did. I think you said something about a date~" I went red, "That is completely ridiculous!" He laughs, "I'll be over in 15 minutes, be ready for that date you want~" I try to protest but he had already hung up.  

A couple of hours later, after a few drinks that Crowley left last time, I hear the bookshop door open. "We are CLOSED." I sigh and look towards the door. "When have you ever been closed for me, Angel?" I panic and miracle the wine bottles back to where they came from, "Oh! Crowley! Sorry, I thought you were a customer." He laughs, "I told you to be ready and you look worse than a long day in the shop...What happened Angel?" I smile, "I'm just fine, allow me to go change and I'll be ready to go!" 

I run to my room and shut the door, locking it. I get changed into something a little nicer than normal and start questioning if it's too nice. Crowley came in his usually so why am I overthinking this? I panic more and that leads me to miracle the wine into my room for me to drink in hopes that I'll calm down enough to pick something. I sit on the floor and cry a little. I was overthinking clothes to wear to the Ritz. The same place Crowley and I go almost every week. 

I tried to miracle another bottle of wine but it seemed as though I ran out. I put on my normal and walk out of my room. I see Crowley standing by the wine rack, "Angel? Care to tell me why you were miracling so many bottles of wine into your room?" I panic, "No reason! Now let's go!" I walk towards the door and Crowley stops me, "Angel, you are drunk, we can have our date inside." 

I go back to panicking, "Oh I knew this wasn't a good enough outfit! This isn't like every week, but then you come in looking as good as ever in your everyday clothes and I overthink everything. I knew I should have picked the fancier outfit. I'm sorry Crowley..." He starts to process everything I was saying and sighs, "Is your overthinking that bad again Angel? You look good in everything!" I frown, "Oh you are a bloody liar..." 

Crowley's POV:

What am I going to do with that Angel? Overthinking an outfit! He looks might fine in everything for..uhh..someone's sake. He's so fucking cute, and now I have a drunk mess of a best friend. I hug him and he looks up at me. "Look, Angel, you are perfect. You look so good right now, and you look good in everything. If I ever hear you say you don't look absolutely amazing in an outfit I will make you put on everything you and I own just so you can see how beautiful you look." He smiles, "Crowley, I don't think I'll fit any of your outfits, I'm a little...wide." I shrug, "I'll miracle them bigger, and show you how amazing you look in all of it." 

I hold him by his waist and softly kiss his nose, "Now sober up and we can go to the Ritz for our reservation." He pouts, "Fine.." He sobers up and gets his coat. I smile, "Let's go, my Angel, we have a date ahead of us." He blushes and grabs my arm, "I can't wait.." 

We walk out to the car and I can see that Zira looked scared, "I'll take it slow, just for you my Angel." He smiles and nuzzles into my arm, "Thank you, Anthony.." I look down at him, "A-Anthony?" He turns his head to the side, like a puppy, "Isn't that your name my dear?" I nod and open his car door for him, "Get inside Angel, I can tell you didn't completely sober up.." He gets in and I shut the door. I slide over the hood and get in on my side. Aziraphale claps and smiles, "That was so hot.." I blush, "Oh shut it, Angel..." 

We go to the Ritz and Azira finally sobered up completely. We walk inside and he was very quiet. I pout, "Angel, do you not go on dates? Cause I know you are supposed to talk to the one you are with." He blushes, "This really is a date?" I nod, "Yes Angel, it is. I wasn't kidding." I take my jacket off to show a dress shirt and a tie that was properly tied. He sighs and smiles, "Well that makes me feel better. You look very nice in your dress clothing Crowley. Very very nice." I blush a little, "T-thank you, Angel, uh, that means a lot to me!"  He smiles and kisses my cheek, "You're very welcome, my dear."

About two or three hours later, we were back at the Bookshop and Zira smiles, "What a wonderful date this was, thank you." I smile back, "You're welcome, Angel. So when is the next one?" He smiles more, "How does tomorrow, here at the bookshop sound?" I kiss his forehead, "It's a date!"