Chapter 5 - Defensive Planning... next chapter is big day

Special Thanks to @FooterHooter for fixing this depressing chap.

Quick Recap. On: A New Age of Warfare...

Our main boi James, was teleported to the Western Region with his army and Samantha to assist the region from the Quan Dynasties advance. He and his army then followed the now identified person who the name is 'Captain Will Adam' to the Fort to plan a strategy to assist the front lines since the bottom fort can holdout against the Quan since there is a river dividing the fort and received reinforcements from the Southern Region. However the top fort is in need of help since the front line collapsed and that left a huge gap to make the Quans to push...

This where he will plan his defense...

For he will repel the menace that is plaguing the land...

==========================================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? i'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "i'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts'

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

==========================================================

Location: Fort Krass, Western Region, Grizalan Kingdom

Date: November 10, 904

Time: 3:32 AM

Garrison Commander Paul's P.O.V.

With the introductions taken care of, the person who is now identified as 'Division General Lutz', an impressive rank I will say, I looked at the so called "Sol et Luna Terrae Division Army", wow what a mouth full name. I saw that the soldiers were wielding weird long sticks, hmmm maybe wizards or magicians probably? Anyways I saw others carrying big black things and others carrying a long tube with some kind of backpack that seems to be connected to a long tube. And big notice was that none of them is equipped with any armor in the body except for a helmet.

While they look weak and could possibly desert their position, the aura and the look that they are giving gives me the 'mess with me and you will die' feeling. The look in their eyes is something, it's rather scary, it's like they've been to a war or multiple wars in fact.

Anyways, I heard a sound of shuffling and groaning right beside me and see the person who got smacked waking up, "Ouchy..." he rubs his head, "What hit me? That hurt like someone used a hammer at me," he sat up as he looked around.

The girl who smacked him then talked, "That hammer is me James."

The person waking up was now known as James, hmmm. Maybe this is the person who has the rank 'General of the Army', I'll ask later.

The James person looked at the girl, "But why! You whacked my head Samantha!"

Now the girl is now known as Samantha, looks like James personal maid or something, "Because you were bickering with Jacob earlier!" she shouted at James while her hands on her hips. James argued, "That doesn't explain why you whacked me in the head!"