Cover Art and Description for the New Stories!

Sup mah dudes! Don't be mad at me for not uploading in a while because I was busy making plans and book covers for the new stories that will come out maybe this December or next year January.

And I'm here to tell you that the Cover Art and the Descriptions of the stories are now done!

I'll show you a brief description of the story while also showing the book covers, note that the covers or titles may change if need be.

We will start with the lowest votes from the elections and climb to the top.

NOTE: I'll say this again, titles/covers/descriptions may change for the final product.

Our first Book Cover is... Summoning The Union of Magic and Technology!

 Summoning The Union of Magic and Technology!

- Union of Magic and Technology -

A nation where they master the Art of Magic and Advanced Technology, the nation is ruled by an immortal figure, strong in strength and magic, but humble and kind to his people. Unfortunately for him and his people, his nation was transported to a world they were unfamiliar with, far more different from there's.

The world has plunged into chaos and anarchy, powerful empires engulfed the weak nations next to them. Big nations fight each other for dominance to decide their domain. Empires exploit and abuse their newly conquered subjects and steal their resources for their own gain. It's up to the Emperor and the will of his people, to fight and liberate the weak and vanquish the evil that plagued the world.

Empires and Kingdoms tremble in fear at the new arrival, one that was thought to be the Ancient Empire itself returning to the New World. The Ravernal Empire. But they soon discover that The Ravernal Empire is nowhere near the power that the new nation possesses against them.

The Union then discovered its purpose in this New World, the sole reason for their sudden transportation...

The Old Empire will return... Sooner than they think...

Up next is... The Admiral of the Sea!

- The Admiral of the Sea -

Admiral Connor Williams, an old retired veteran officer in the US Navy, he was in the navy for more than 30 years, accumulating rank after rank before he got what he had wanted when he was a little boy.

Now his days of Admiralty is over, he was getting old to command a ship, so he was honorably discharged on that day. While it was hard for him to leave his flagship, he was proud that he served his nation and the navy for the final time.

As he was driven back to home to see his family and relatives, he, unfortunately, died along the car ride when his heart suddenly stopped, thus ending his life in the world.

But then, rather than waking up in the afterlife, he met a god along with his four subordinates, he told him that he has a chance to be alive again as his life was done in the old world. While Connor was skeptical as to whether to accept it or not, he then changed his mind and accepted the deal.

Now waking up in a young body in his younger years, he can now rule the waves along with his ships in the new world.

Soon the world will feel the sudden shift of the waves...

For they will soon meet The Admiral of the Sea...

And for the last one, a fair warning to all, this may trigger or offend anyone who is about to see the book cover, tell me if the cover is offensive or triggering so I can change it ASAP.

This is your warning...

I do not support the atrocities of the past wars, especially world war 2. This is a fanfic where what if a man from another universe reincarnated as Hitler and completely changed the course of history than our original timeline.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN!!!

And lastly... Reincarnated as Hitler to Change History!

- Reincarnated as Hitler to Change History -

Reincarnated as Hitler to Change History -

A young man in his 20s, curious about the history of the world, most notably the wars that changed the world forever. He was disgusted by what Hitler did in the past, he wish that there was something that can change that, something that can change the course of history.

His request has been answered, as he slept at his home, his duplicated spirit was whisked away from the world and onto the Cosmic Plane, where Observers meet unfortunate or picked souls from each universe.

The man was given a chance that he talked about a while ago, a chance to change the course of the history of the past, where millions will prosper rather than perish from the flames and carnage.

Of course, the Observer did some trolling to the little man, while he specifically said what timeline he will be put on, he didn't tell what person he will be. And the person he picked was Adolf Hitler.

Now, let's see how this young man will change the world that will ripple history forever...

And by changing history I mean being a good Hitler...

It's now done, hope you guys enjoyed the short descriptions of the stories and liked the covers for the books that will come out eventually. Comment here if you want something changed in one of the description/titles/covers.

New chapter will be out when my editor decided to send me the finalized one :/

Cya guys later!