II: Road to the Falls

It's been 3 months, since the day at the bank. They have been to many places across the world.
The dart idea didn't work, well it worked too well. It ended up in the same place again and again. A small little town in Virginia

MYSTIC FALLS

She had no idea why so she gave up that idea very reluctantly after the 10th time end of the same place she got annoyed. Instead, she decided to call to death

3 months ago

"Um, DEATH are you, you know there" Azalea called out in the old living room of Grimmauld place, luckily no one saw her as they would seriously be worried about her mental health more so than normal
"I don't know how to call upon you"

Azalea's nerves were snapping far quicker than she even realised; she had always been inclined towards anger.
But especially this morning she didn't have the patients for other living beings apart from her son and she had a nightmare in the night, so add sleep deprivation to the list of problems. Decided to scream the house down like a loon instead "If you're waiting for a dramatic entry can you hurry up, please"

"It is I DEATH" They spoke in a hollow tone in the dark gloomy room, a cold breeze swept through and made Azalea shiver yet relax
Interrupting them, before they could do the well-prepared speech, they most certainly have with the tiredness fulling her anger as she spoke quite demanding and sarcastically "Great, I have questions"

"Good for you," They answered in the same tone but with a slight pout
"Stop pouting, your too old for that" Azalea demanded with a small smirk painted on her rosy lips

"I AM DEATH"

Interrupting once again hoping they wouldn't go on a full rant as she said in a sarcastic drawl as she left the room in search of a warm mug of hot chocolate "Didn't know"
Now they had a full-on pout, Azalea sighed deeply "Stop, you're a deity"
The only thing Death did was counter with their tonged being stuck out at her. Azalea being the mature Wixen that she is, did the same

Once they settled into the somewhat habitable living room, settling into the newly restored furniture, thanks to death. Neither commented that it was her fault for the state of the living room.
Azalea said with the dregs of her hot chocolate in her hands "Okay, Q and A time, Question 1 what is the 'Mistress of death'"

"You are my mistress" They answered as if solved all her problems
"Great answer," Azalea deadpanned as her eye twitched in annoyance and encouraged them to carry on

Huffing like a child who didn't get a cookie, Death told her "You can tell me when to take souls, you will be able to see people on the other side and human souls that linger on the mortal plain and you will have some of my power and a few other little things"
Azalea snorted as she smirked widely as she said with amusement lacing her words "So I'm the overlord of Death"

Ignoring that comment they asked in an expected tone "Aren't you going to ask about the other side"
"No, I took 'Magical History'" Azalea replied slightly offended. She loved the subject.
History of Magic, boring. Magical history was anything but.
It showed you the good and the bad, and not just Wixen magic and in her opinion has stunted the Wixen community. It showed everything like Nature magics and their history, which her favourite part was the originals and how Werewolves were cursed. Some magics were lost to time or deemed irrelevant and one of her favourites was spell-craft.