XI: Before and After

Getting home from the hospital, Azalea let out a content sigh as she opened the door.
Plating her hair, letting it fall down her back as it kept getting in her face and from the abnormal heat of October it was sticking to her neck.

The sight of Teddy laughing at the plant pot named Fredrik, who is now able to speak after trial and error, in the window as there was more sun than Fredrik was 'lacking' apparently, was a welcomed sight after the lovely conversation with Bill Forbes as he is now shit scared of her.

Going further into the living room, Kol spotted her and shouted making her freeze "Not another step, darling"
"I have to it's quite an uncomfortable position to stand in," Azalea told him with a pout as she had her left foot up in the air as she was going to move over a pile of books.
Her bag fell off her shoulder and was now in the crook of her arm which had contained some food from work, but she ate it at the hospital as she got hungry after talking to Caroline's former torturer.

Kol had his arms crossed, slightly glaring at Azalea, "What time do you call this"
Looking at her wrist, realising she didn't have a watch, Azalea said with a hopeful smile, "Day time" 

Seeing that Kol wasn't pleased, Azalea mumbled "I sent you a Patronus"
"I got it," Kol curtly spoke, as he stalked closer, "It was brief"
"I was in a hurry," Azalea defended, with her hands thrown into the air

Not liking that answer, Kol snarled "Do you like this Caroline, because if so, you are mistaken as you are mine"
It was the only thought running through his mind since the warm glowing apperation with her voice arrived 

Shocked by that statement, Azalea eloquently spoke "Um..."
After her mouth had allowed her to form sentences and not just sounds, she muttered "Why does everyone think me and Caroline are together"

Kol's nose flared with anger, "It is because you are at her every beck and call"
Azalea's annoyance increased; 10 fold. "It's called being a good friend, and did you even hear the message"

Kol's anger skyrocketed as she spoke so he resorted to angry sarcasm "Yes, but I got very enraged after hearing Caroline and even more so after hearing the word later"
"But at the end there were kisses," Azalea defended with a small frown

Now confused, Kol accused, "There were no kisses just you saying 'X'"
 With a smile as Azalea walked over to Kol placing her hands on his biceps, "Yeah, they were kisses from me to you"
That little bit of information, made a wide cocky smirk appear right on Kol's face as he taunted looking down at her "You want to kiss me, Darling"

Azalea's personality flipped; from the confident young Wixen arguing with an original who is currently on the other side, to a shy young girl with a slight blush on her cheeks.
Kol thought Azalea couldn't more beautiful but when she blushed, he decided that he would try and get her to blush as much as possible and he would relish in it.
All she did was nod and whisper "Yeah, but only when your back in the land of the living"

"But you can kiss me now" This came out like a child-like whine, until Kol thought out loud "Will this be your first kiss"
Making Azalea snap out of her shy personality she quickly retorted "No I have kissed many people"
A scowl was firmly on Kol's face as he thought about all the people Azalea had kissed.
Only to soften, when Azalea said "But you will be the first person I have kissed that I have had true feelings for"