30

In the middle of the night I hear my bedroom door open. I wake up and look over to see Bonnie there with tear stained cheeks. I jump out of bed, careful not to wake Claire, and bring her into my arms. She cries into my shoulder and I comfort her am much as I can. He legs give way beneath her and I fall to my knees with her. I rock her side to side and I play with her hair. Soon enough a small body worms its way between us. We both chuckle as Claire sits on me and wraps her arms around Bonnies neck. "Don't cry Bonbon. Everything will be okay."

Bonnie gives Claire a watery smile and pulls us back in for a hug. After a while we get off the floor and Bonnie borrows some clothes from me and we all snuggle together eating cookies and popcorn that I had brought up. "Wanna tell us what happened?"

"I saw Damon's vampire face" She says quietly. "There not as bad as they make them selves out to be. I mean don't get me wrong there are some evil vampires out there, but the Salvatore's are not it."

She nods and leans against me as we all fall asleep.

The next day I wake up to a text from Jere apologising for not coming over. Apparently he found Johnathan's journal and got so caught up in reading it that he didn't realise until it was 2am. I text him back to let him know that it was fine but he owed Claire and I a tub of our favourite ice cream each.

I felt kind of lazy today so I just pinned a part of my hair back and wore a white baggy top, black tracksuit bottoms and white trainer. Claire decided to wear the exact saw since she wanted us to match. 

I drove her to school and get a text from Damon

New Vamp in town. Know anything?

No, but Claire had a dream last night. Bloody fangs and a news mic. Hope that helps.

I gave him a small clue so he could figure the rest out tonight. I knew Logan would attack at the careers even tonight so I planned to take Caroline home early so she wouldn't be taken by him.

I get to school and go straight to reception. "Hi, Is the principle free?" I ask her with a polite smile and she smiles back. "Let me check real quick." She presses a few keys on her computer and brings up a calendar. "He's free right now. You can go in."

I thank her and walk over to the principles door. I give two precise knocks before walking in. "Principle Burner. I wondering if I could talk to you about graduating early."

"Very well, Ms Thornton. Let me just pull up your grades." He motions for me to sit and I do after closing the door. The room was silent for a moment apart from the the tapping of keys. "Well, your grades are above average. If you really wanted to you could take your exams next month. Think you can handle that?" 

"I'm sure. Thank you so much Sir." All throughout middle school and Highschool I made sure to keep my grades perfect and even do extra work to build up my credits for just this reason. "Great, I'll let the board know. Take this. You will need to go to each of your lessons to get marked in by your teachers, make sure they sigh that and then you can self study in the library."