Chapter 6

Today Y/N's mother was nice enough to give her more money than last time, but they hadn't left her any breakfast. So she left for the convenience store. Luckily it was on her route to school. When she got there she noticed there was a huge discount on a snack and that it looked like their stock was full. That gave Y/N an idea.

'What if I buy all of these discounted snacks and sell them at school for a higher price? I could sell them sometime during the end of school when everyone is hungry.' A mischievous smile spread across her face.

She left the convenience store with her backpack full of snacks, but she had spent practically all of her money on them.

'Let's hope that this is worth it.'

Y/N had made it to class when she spotted Hinata talking to Kisaki again. So she runs up to her and grabs her hand.

"Oh Hey Y/N how are you...?" Hinata's words drift off as she notices Y/N place something in her hand. It was a piece of candy.

"I went to the convenience store today and got some snacks," Y/N says pointing at Hinata's hand.

"Thanks, Y/N I love cocoa!" Hinata smiled at her friend and quickly popped the chocolate in her mouth.

"Do you have anything else in there?" Hinata asked, pointing at Y/N's full backpack.

"Uhh, yeah but I'll tell you about it later," Y/N said, noticing Kisaki was still by Hinata listening in on their conversation.

'What's up with him?'

As class had continued, Y/N felt a pair of eyes bore into her. She turned around to see who it was. It was Kisaki, he moved his gaze down when he realized that he had been caught.

'Something's strange about him and his supposed friendship with Hinata.' Y/N thought, looking back at Kisaki. Hinata was very popular; being a kind, friendly, and pretty girl. She didn't seem to have many close friends; it was like everyone watched her from a distance. Yet she and Kisaki seem to talk often and he is avoided by almost everyone.

Later when the time for lunch came Y/N and Hinata went to eat lunch on the roof of the school. There were a couple of other people there, and it was quiet enough for them to discuss Y/N's secret plan.

"So Y/N why are we eating up here today? And what was it that you wanted to talk about?" Hinata asked.

"Well look in here," Y/N had opened her backpack and gestured to Hinata to look inside.

Hinata looked at Y/N in shock, "Why did you buy so many snacks?" Y/N's bag was practically overflowing with convenience store snacks.

"I plan on selling all these snacks." She replied a wicked smile made its way onto her face. "I need to at least remake the amount I spent on buying these. Since I spent all my money on these snacks." Her smile was quickly replaced with an empty look, as the feeling of regret was slowly beginning to set in.

"Why would you do that?! Did you even remember to save any money for lunch?!" At Hinata's words, Y/N glanced to the side avoiding Hinata's angry face. The feeling that she had made a mistake was setting in.

"Um, ah no."

Hinata sighed at Y/N's reckless behavior, "Well it's a good thing I asked my mom to pack an extra lunch." Y/N beamed at her savior.

"Thank you Hinata, you're a lifesaver!" Y/N said, relieved she wouldn't have to starve the whole day.

"By the way isn't it against the rules to sell things at school? You could get into a lot of trouble if you get caught."

"Don't worry about that, I have a plan." Hinata looked at Y/N skeptical of her plan.

Y/N made sure to eat everything Hinata's mom had packed in the extra lunch. After finishing all of their food Hinata and Y/N threw away their garbage.

Y/N went up to a group of students and asked them if they wanted any snacks from her. A couple of them had agreed and after they bought their things she gave them a warning. "By the way, since you bought something you can't tell any of the teachers. It's against the rules to buy and sell anything at school so if I get in trouble selling food you'll also get in trouble for buying it too."

And so for the rest of her lunch break, she'd go up to students and ask if they wanted any snacks. Eventually, lunch came to an end, but Y/N had ended up getting a good amount of business.

When she got back to her classmate began to crowd around her. Rumors had spread that Y/N had been selling something illegal at school. Her classmates crowded around her asking about what she was selling and taking advantage of the attention she quickly turned the rumors into advertisements for her snack selling business.

Y/N got on top of a chair to get everyone's attention, "If you want to know what I am selling please wait by the girl's restroom on the second floor!" She loudly spoke. After that everyone settled down and some people talked about what Y/N could be selling. But then the teacher came and the school day continued as normal till the end of school came.

Wanting to get to the second floor as soon as she could, "Bye see you at cram school!" Y/N waved at Hinata and ran. Once she made it to her destination there were some people waiting. And so began her sale of snacks. Y/N quickly traded her snacks from her bag for cash and within five minutes she had sold all of her remaining snacks.

With that over, she dashed to cram school and it had gone by in a flash. Starting today she had to make her own way to her gymnastics studio. So today she planned to walk with Hinata since her parents weren't going to pick her up.

"Hey Hinata, is it okay if I walk with you? My parents won't be picking me up anymore."

"Yeah sure. I usually walk with Kisaki but he said he was busy and left in a rush."

"Oh, I see, well I guess my timing couldn't have been any better then."

And so they walked by each other to their destinations. Till they had to part ways.

Hinata waved at Y/N, "Bye-bye." Y/N waved back.

"See you tomorrow."

Y/N walks on but soon realizes that she sees a familiar figure up ahead, Kisaki. It was like she couldn't escape him. He was always wherever she needed to go, and yet again he was hidden by a corner. He was watching someone. Y/N couldn't see who it was since she was behind Kisaki and she didn't want to be noticed, but she could hear since whoever was talking was loud.

"Takuya, Takuya!" Y/N heard an excited voice yell. Kisaki got closer trying to listen.

"You know the type of hero I am? You know delinquents? Let's become Delinquents in Middle school! We'll become the top delinquents in Japan!" Hearing this Y/N couldn't help but laugh. Luckily she covered her mouth before she could make any noise. If she wasn't hiding from Kisaki she would have laughed out loud.

'What kind of dream is that?' She looked at Kisaki. He stood there shocked, he seemed to be thinking the same. But he quickly left after that.

Y/N continued her walk towards the train stations.

_________________________

AN: Chapter posting will probably be less frequent than before because I recently got a job. Just a heads up if I start to post less often.
:)