Chapter 7

Y/N noticed she had been walking behind the people Kisaki had been tailing. It seemed they were all headed in the same direction, to the train station. Y/N wasn't that surprised since there was no school the next day. She just assumed they were hanging out after school had ended.

Once they had all gotten on the train Y/N stood by the window watching the scenery pass by. Just as she was beginning to zone out Y/N felt a presence near her, it was an older man. He shuffled closer to Y/N, but the closer he got the more uncomfortable she felt about it. She was getting really sick of this old geezer until again she felt him get closer. This time close enough to touch her but that didn't last long because she fell to the ground.

"Ah, sorry for bumping into you" A dark-haired boy held his hand out for Y/N. She gratefully took his hand and he pulled her up from the floor. The scene got enough attention that the creep left.

Y/N looked over to check how close she was to her stop, and it turns out her stop is next. If that boy hadn't bumped into her she would have had to deal with that creep herself and might've had to miss her stop. In her head, she thanked the clumsy boy.

"Oh no! Takuya, I forgot to ask my mom for money! How are we gonna get the 'Incredible Agent Mr.Nighthawk' action figure now!?" Y/N heard a boy shout. It was that boy that had knocked her over. He was busy complaining to his friend.

He had dramatically dropped to the floor. Beating himself up about forgetting his money while spouting, "There's no way! We came all this way for nothing! I'm sorry Takuya, I failed!" Meanwhile his friend, Takuya, just blankly stared at his whaling friend like he was used to his antics by now.

Takuya leaned down towards Takemichi, "Listen Takemichi, It's alright I don't mind just hanging out for a while. We don't have to spend money to have fun."

While Takuya tried to comfort Takemichi, Y/N had an idea. She had made quite a lot of money from selling candy. She could let the boy borrow some money from her as long as he paid her back.

So she went up to the two boys, reached into her bag, and gave the boys 1,700 yen. They looked at her in shock.

"Consider that thanks for bumping into me, just make sure to pay me back later." The train doors opened and she hopped out. Y/N waved the boys goodbye while they stood in the train confused.

Y/N walked to her gymnastics class. Since she skipped her last practice she couldn't afford to miss this one. As much as she wanted to just run past, towards the Sano Families dojo. She trudged on towards the building.

There she tried her best to avoid a certain coach she had met yesterday. And to her luck, it worked he didn't come near her. That was until the end of class.

Y/N was helping to clean up since they were in the last class. They were obliged to help clean up, but luckily it was too much. She was putting away a mat when she felt someone hug her from behind.

She felt like spiders were crawling up her spine. She pushed whoever's hand was around her away and turned towards them.

It was exactly who she thought it was, that coach. She never even got the opportunity to ask his name. Not that she really cared, but if he kept bothering her. Knowing his name might be helpful. Maybe she'd file some sort of complaint or look him up online.

"What, you can't even say hello? What's wrong kid?" He craned his neck down to look at her. His words were so casual, almost joking, his tone felt wrong and out of place. Y/N walked back trying to make space between them. He either ignored her discomfort or didn't care at all because he walked closer to her.

"Look you owe me, so I recommend you stop acting so dumb." He grabbed her shoulder as he leaned down. Now everything in Y/N's body was shouting at her to get out of here, but she was too scared. She felt his hand move down her arm and grab her hand. Then he kissed the back of her hand. And as he moved closer to her face, she couldn't take it.