6. CONFESSIONS

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

I reached inside the flames of the fireplace in the center of the room and pulled out healing stones. They were for Volstagg and his severe frostbite. I crushed the stones in my hand and turned it into dust that would be used to heal his arm that was blackened from the frost giants necrotizing touch.

Volstagg winced in pain when I put the powder on his arm, it glowed a bit in response, and I rubbed it in to let it set and heal. Fandral was patched up at well, bandages covering the wound. In a couple of hours, you wouldn't even imagine he went through an icicle.

"We should never have let him go." Volstagg said to me and the rest of us who were healing up.

"You know my brother Volstagg," I said to him. "There was no stopping him."

"That is a mission for those doomed to fail." Kilorn commented from his seat next to Sif who was staring into the fire.

Fandral tried to look on the bright side of this situation. "At least he's only banished, not dead. Which is what we'd all be if that guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone."

"How did the guard even know?" Volstagg questioned.

"I told him." Loki announced.

I stopped applying the powder on Volstagg arm and whirled to face my brother along with everyone else. "You did what now?"

"I told him to go to Odin after we'd left. Though he should be flogged for taking so long."

I left Volstagg and stormed up to my brother in a rage. "You told the guard?! Why the bloody hell would you do that?!"

"I saved our lives!" Loki defended. "And Thor's. I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did."

I shook my head at him, "Then we have to go to father! We have to get him to bring Thor back!"

"And if we do, then what? You know what he is. He's arrogant. He's reckless. He's Dangerous. You saw how he was today. Is that what Asgard needs from its King?"

"You know you sound a lot like father right now!"

Loki clearly wanted to say something by the way his eyes turned a dark color. He didn't say anything back, simply just walked away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it didn't take a genius to know who it was. "I can't believe him." After the talk we had.

"He may speak about the good of Asgard, but he's always been jealous of Thor." Sif stated and I crossed my arms at that, despite what he did and despite what I said I still defended him. He is my brother after all.