28. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

Even miles away from the city I could see the smoke rising. I feared for the city, what Loki has done. Nat said that Loki was at STARK tower. The building itself wasn't hard to find, not with the huge portal above it.

A huge beam of Tesseract Energy that was opening up the portal came from the tower.
The Chitauri were coming down in fleets, blowing things up and attacking. The people looked like ants as they ran and screamed in fear.

"Loki!" Thor calls out when we land on the platform of the tower. I somehow managed to catch up to him. "Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!"

"You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only war!" Loki said threateningly.

I shrugged, gripping my scepter. "So be it." Loki rushed at us, weapon in hand. The three of us threw them up, our weapons colliding.

Loki unleashes more pent-up rage and jealousy, and Thor and I have no choice but to defend ourselves. Loki hit my staff with his, I grunted as I hit back with enough force to point his staff down over the ledge. He struggled to bring his staff back up and then Thor came up from behind and smashed his hammer into both our weapons.

And since our weapons were right on top of the Stark tower name, they crumbled and fell down. Leaving only the A intact which was more than a little ironic considering that's what we were called.

The Avengers.

I blasted Loki when Tony flew by in his suit with the Chitauri on his tail. I dodged when Loki came at me, so he grabbed Thor who was behind.

I yelled and blasted him off Thor, and Loki staggered as he stood up, he aimed the staff at me and I grip mines ready for the blast but instead he blasts behind me, I whirl around to see the Quinjet with Nat, Clint and Steve inside. Oh my god!

Thor gets to his feet and tackles Loki, and I glance debating whether or not to get the jet or Loki. I opt for the jet.

I turn my staff back into my ring before flying after the jet that caught fire, getting under it. "Clint!" I yelled above the sounds of the city in chaos.

"Shut the engines!" He hears me and shuts them, and they fall for a good second, but I lift my hands and grunt as I try balancing the jet in the palm of my hands, digging my fingers into the metal.

I grunt as I maneuver through the buildings and ignore the peoples screams of shock and horror. I found a secluded area and landed on my feet tilting the jet backwards so they could hop off. "You guys might want to jump!"

When I heard 2 people, actually, 3 jumped off the plane. I dropped it on the ground causing it to shake.

Nat, Clint, and Steve each had their weapons in their hands. Steve with his shield, Nat with her gun and Clint with his bow.