23. ANT-BOOT

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

"Son of Coul." I handed Loki over to the SHIELD soldiers, we had arrived back to base, all of us walking down the lowered ramp onto the helicarrier. And without a doubt we wanted to get Loki locked up and contained as quickly as possible. The entire plane ride was silent, Thor and I had to sit on either side of Loki seeing as we could hold him down better then Tony or Steve if he tried something.

Lokis words played in my head on repeat, his words had hurt me deeply, so I am extremely relieved I don't have to be in the same room as him any longer. "Thor."

Thor and Coulson shook hands. "It's good to see you."

"You as well." I smiled as I walked to them. "Isn't this nice? It's like a reunion."

Coulson smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is. And Thor you'll be pleased to know your sister here has really excelled here in SHIELD."

"Oh, dear god." Thor smirked. "Really?"

"She's a fast learner. Learned how to shoot a gun in less than a week. Her technological skills do need some work."

I gave Coulson a nudge. I already know that he doesn't need to throw me under the bus in front of my brother. Okay thank you very much for that embarrassing update-"

"It wasn't embarrassing." Thor interrupted. "It was informative. Father would be pleased."

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Of course, he would." Coulson frowned. "Why the face?"

I shook my head. I hadn't really told him or anyone else that the only reason I'm really here is to protect the Tesseract. There was no point. When I found out I spent months mad at Father, I really thought he let me go because it's what I really wanted. Turns out it was just an agenda, I'm the scapegoat.

"It's nothing." Thor realized I hadn't said anything about it and kept quiet. "Hey Coulson!" Tony called out. He waved him over. "Come here for a second!"

I motioned to Tony. "Go. We have to get to the conference room anyhow." Coulson gave me a pat on the shoulder and went with Tony.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell anyone." Thor said as we made our way to the front of the ship. "Why would I?"

"You do like to vent."

"That's offensive. And I did vent-" I paused. Okay I technically really didn't. "to Kilorn."

I am glad to report that Kilorn hasn't been killed by Sif....yet. I did miss him. I almost hoped that Thor would have brought him along. When we got to the conference room Bruce was just putting up the live feed from Loki's cell.

Fury was explaining to him how the cell worked, it was basically a death trap, if a button was pushed it would fall from the helicarrier all the way to the ground.