Mistake Made [ contains some spoilers]

this is just a recreation of Honkai Impact 3rd - Final Lesson , if you've not watched it then uhh idk what to tell you also i wrote this when i was having an exam so it can be badly written. 

Xiao was afraid , What did Venti mean by ' he's been waiting for too long '? Xiao didn't know what to do , The place was mysterious but Venti gave a map to it. 

" What's wrong Xiao? Seen a ghost? I hope you're prepared to suffer , After all- you wanted to die anyway right? " 

Xiao was silent , he didn't know what to say.. after all he didn't know how Venti would be able to kill him since Venti was just a normal person to him.

Xiao managed to say some words..

" This isn't the Venti i know.. " He said , he barely knew Venti anyway so Venti just laughed hearing those words.

" Well then , I guess you dont know me. " He was Barbatos after all , He destroyed a whole nation with another god.

" What do you mean?... " Xiao said , Venti didn't want a long talk. 

" I'm the Ex Anemo Archon and im just here to destroy Teyvat and kill you all.. A great plan , isn't it? " Xiao's eyes widened , He thought Venti was joking so he just laughed it off. [ DUMBASS EWJKNA. ]

Venti didn't care , He wanted Xiao to die.

or did he? was he just getting out of control after all of those waiting?

" Prepare to die , Fool. " Venti released a strong wind , just like what he did with Mona. [ IDK WHAT ITS CALLED OK ] Making Xiao lose himself , The wind was too strong to handle. Venti suddenly released a wind current , hoping Xiao would go into that current. Surprisingly , Xiao did get there- The current made him go up but then it suddenly dissapears , Xiao was high up- 

He'd fall into his death.

Xiao fell onto Venti's arm , all tired and was about to lose consciousness- Before he fell into his deep sleep , he wanted to say something- for his last words.

" Venti.. I've always loved you. " Xiao's eye shut as Venti hears the words Xiao had just said.

Regret , Venti was about to cry- Realizing what he just did. Suddenly , a voice was heard- Venti knew it was only Xiao and him there.

" You really made a huge mistake Barbatos. " The girl sighed , It was Ei.

The place where Venti killed Xiao was in Plane of Euthymia after all.

short angst , anyways xiao is finally dead yayyyy 2 more chapters til this book ends + a bonus smut chapter