*Request LisaFulcher*

Plus size pussy
Lisa
Pressing the home button of my iPhone 6 checking the time I sigh. My blind date was suppose to be here five minutes ago. Smoothing out my skirt I look around the semi crowded restaurant. Every table had a couple sitting talking laughing holding hands.

As I'm sipping my water a guy walks up. He frowned looking down at his phone. "Uh Lisa?"

Standing I go to hug him. He didn't really hug me back. Actually he didn't touch me. "Y-yes that's me Mark's friend. He set this whole thing up. You wanna sit?"

He looked me up and down again. "That can't be true he knows I have a certain type I only go for." My smile dropped. I found myself running my hands down my sides.

My heart raced. "Is it my skin, height, hair?"

"No and I'm really sorry but I just prefer a girl who can't crush me." Shrugging he walks away.

And there goes another. Reminder to self:kick Marks ass.

Guys are such jerks! I swear I'm gonna switch teams and lose tones of weight I bet then all these fuck boys will want me. Sitting I snatch up a roll and look at the menus delicious meals. Might as well eat away my feelings like all the other times.

The waiter comes back and I order. A steak with mashed potatoes with gravy and double chocolate cake with ice cream for desert. I also got a bottle of wine. He brought another basket of bread while refilling my water. I didn't even notice I finished it.

I decided on going threw Instagram while waiting on my food.

"Excuse me." Another waiter came putting this plate of chocolate covered strawberries placed in a circle with whip cream in the middle in front of me. "Compliment of the gentleman over there."

He points to a tall light tatted guy standing at the bar. He smiled raising his glass of whatever at me. I blushed. "Are you sure he meant me?"

"Yes ma'ma." The waiter chuckled leaving.

I pick up one biting into it have the juice run down my throat. Closing my eyes I enjoyed the taste. When I open them he was biting his lip watching me. I blushed putting my head down wiping the side of my lips.

"May I join you?" I see the guy standing in front of my table.

"U-uh s-sure." He chuckled pulling out the chair sitting. "Thank you for the treat."

"No problem that guy was a blind asshole to walk away from such a beautiful and sexy woman as yourself." He smiled showing little sparkles of gold in his mouth.

"Oh I-I'm not all that plus I'm use to it. Not all guys are to fond of us big women." I pick up another strawberry. They were sooooo good.

"Clearly you haven't been looking in the right places for a man if that's what you think." He reached over wiping a little juice that slipped from my lips. "It takes a real man to appreciate a uh big girl."

I squeezed my thighs right trying to stop the strong throbbing. No guy has ever paid this kind of attention to me since college. "Oh thank you."

"Your very welcome. Can I take you back to my place? We can talk more have some wine and this cheese cake my mom dropped off for me. You have not lived until you've had my moms cooking."

My heart raced as he grabbed my hand rubbing the top with his thumb. "S-sure that's sounds nice."

Chris
I held the door to my condo open for her to walk in first. She looked around in amazement.

I went into the kitchen grabbing a bottle and two glasses. "You can pop this while I get us some plates and that cheese cake."

I turned the fire place up dimming the lights. She blushed as I sat on the couch next to her. Cutting a slice for her I break a piece off. "Open."

She giggled opening her mouth for me to put the piece in. Her eyes flutter as she moans. "Oh my god that it delicious. Your mom must be a angel or something." She uses the fork to cut into her piece.

"See I told you." We ate for a while. "Now I have yet to get your name. I know we should've covered this earlier but hey shit happens."

"Right. I'm Lisa."

"Beautiful name. I'm Chris so what do you do for a living?"

"I am a receptionist for this big lawyer guy. He's one of those heartless lawyers but it pays the bills." She smiled.

"True true I myself paint and own a few art galleries."

"That's amazing. Is painting something you really love?"

"Yes defiantly. No matter how I'm feeling I can always make something out of that emotion. What about you?"

"Something I really love? Um probably ice cream because it's always there and never hurts my feelings." She looks down.

"You just haven't met the right guy yet."

"You know everyone says that but when will I find him. All I want is for a guy to want me and love me. He won't care about how much I weigh just me."

Taking our plates setting them on the coffee table sitting and hold out my hand. "When was the last time you felt wanted?"

"Uh my last year of college I guess."

"Damn it's been a minute huh? Would you let me show you some attention?" I pull her body to me so our bodies feel the heat coming from each other. "I promise I'll make you feel like you can see heaven."

She smirked covering her mouth. Chuckling I lead the way to my bedroom.
*********
We both stripped down to just our under clothes. Her matching bra and panties looked so sexy on her but even better in the floor. Kissing her shoulder I slowly move the straps down her arms. Her moans were low and I planned to make her lose her voice by the end of the night.

I unhook her bra letting it fall to the floor. Licking around between her breast she hissed holding my head. Catching her eyes I bite down on her nipple.

"Oh my god." She jumped slightly when my finger brushed her second lips.

"Relax baby. Lay back for me."

Spreading her legs kissing up her thighs between her thighs and finally the lips. Her sweet juices drip down my chin hairs as I French kiss her pussy.

"Oh oh wow." She giggled looking down. I pull and twist her nipples as my tongue flicks rapidly on her clit. Her hold on my curls got stronger as I held down her legs eating her out to perfection.

When she came I made sure not one drop was wasted. Laying between her thighs our lips slip and slide. I sucked on her tongue as her melody rang in my ear. "You see how sweet you taste baby?"

Lisa
He dropped his briefs. "Wow."

"Wait until I'm inside." He smirked slipping the condom on.

Lining up with my opening he slowly pushed in. My mouth dropped. "Fuck."

He smirked holding my hips pounding me out. "Yes yes yesssss....uh AH."

Biting my lip I tried holding in this scream that just begged to escape. He had my body burning with lust. My legs shook as he rolls his hips into me. Running my nails down his back grunts sound from his lips. He pulls out letting me catch my breath only to lay behind me and lift my leg entering my dripping center again. "Shit Chris."

His teeth sink into me making this shock of pleasure just shoot threw me. Pushing him back I got some confidence and climb on top.

"Hell yeah!" He slapped both my ass cheeks with a big smile on his face. Folding his arms behind his head he watched as I started bouncing. Rolling my hips I heard a grunt from him. Smiling to myself I really started to work him out.

He gave me life from behind giving us both a rushing orgasm before we both fell out. He pulled us up to the top of the bed pull the covers over us. Holding my waist I placed my hand on his. His snores fill the room. Big girl pussy put him out!