*Request Angelpots9*

One night stand?
Princess
"Ok here are the rules." My brother had me sitting on my bed to run down some stupid rules. He's having a party with some of his friends and doesn't want me to embarrass him. "No drinking no smoking don't be alone with anyone."
"I'm not a kid." I pout crossing my arms.
"And yet you just did that." I roll my eyes getting up to answer the door. Walking back down stairs the living room where tons of people covered the floor.
I danced my way to the door.
"Oh damn whats baby?" One of his annoying friends said.
"Ay what I tell you about talkin to my sister like that." My brother pulled me back.
"Uh I'm not a child damn it!" Going in the kitchen I find chris my brother best friend making drinks. "Can you make me a cup?"
"Sure thing shrimp." He smirked handing me a cup. "Don't tell your brother I gave you that."
"Uh I am old enough to have a drink fuck my brother. He's so over protective!" I took back the cup.
"Well damn shrimp. Speak ya mind." He chuckled coming over towering over me.
"I can do whatever I want. Starting with you." Grabbing him by his shirt I lead us threw the huge crowd up to my room.
Locking the door behind me I turn with a devilish smile. He licked his lips looking me up and down. "I have wanted this since middle school." Taking off my shirt I toss it to the side. Straddling him my fingers run threw his hair kissing his lip. He grabbed my ass squeezing.
He turned us around with me on my back. Kissing my neck he felt under my bra pinching my nipples. My back arched as I gasp. Taking my bra off he threw it across the room. "You know your brother-"
Biting his lip he growled. "Stop talking and fuck me." I dug into his jeans gripping his dick making him jump.
"Shit girl alright." He chuckled.
**********
I slid down onto him. He grunts holding my hips helping me bounce. Flipping my hair on one side rolling my hips in slow circles. I play with my breast as Chris watches me. He groans laying his head back. "Fuck."
"Sss shit Chris." My fingers run threw my hair as I start bouncing. He gripped my hips making me bounce hard as he started lifting his hip. Every time I came down he pushed up.
Flipping us over he put one of my legs on his shoulder grinding into me. I pull him closer wrapping my legs around his waist. Licking my chest he went deeper hitting my spot. I clenched him with my walls grabbing the sheets on my bed. He grunts speeding up. The bed starts to bang against the wall.
Chris
Putting the condom in the toilet I flush walking out her bathroom. She was redoing her make up. I put my shirt back on walking up behind her. "Our secret right?" Kissing her neck I run my hands around her waist.
"Of course." She giggled.
We were about to walk out the door when someone knock. "Princess you there!?"