*Request Destiny1543*

Destiny
"Bestie!"

"Damn you loud!" Chris groaned blocking the sun from his eyes letting me in. "What you want girl?"

Dressed in only his basketball shorts he let me in. I know he just woke up from how deep his voice was and the crust in the corner of his eyes. "I was bored at my house."

"What's there to do at 10 in the morning." he slowly went back to his room with me on his trail.

"I don't know but my mom was getting on my nerves. Where your people's at?"

He hopped back in his bed while I turned on the TV.

"Work probably I don't know."

Turning to Fresh Prince and taking my shoes, jacket and sweat pants off I climb on top of him snuggling into his chest. He doesn't mind me being half naked because we're best friends it's cool.

"Get the hell off me man I'm trying to sleep." he flipped us over so he was on top snuggling on my boobs. "Best pillows ever."

Smiling my fingers brush through his curls. He groan squeezing me. while I'm watching tv I felt lips on top of my breast. looking down I see his tongue swiping left and right. "Chris stop I watching-"

Suddenly my tank top is pulled down revealing my nipple. "Why you not wearing a bra?" His thumb rubs it in small circles making it hard.

"I hate wearing them." I tried keeping how turned on I'm getting in. "Having fun down there?"

"A little." he pinched it between his fingers. He pulled the other side down doing the same to that nipple.

I was starting to throb and squirm under him. His tongue tickled my left nip as he twist and turned my right. Swallowing hard I was trying so hard to stay calm. It only got harder when his lips wrapped around. Reaching down in his shorts I rubbed his print squeezing making him grunt. "You ok Chrissy?" I smirked.

"Yeah I'm good how you doing?" He leans up kissing my neck. Biting down he squeezed my breast grinding into my hand.

"Y-yes." I moaned.

I cupped his balls messaging them. we ended up making out while giving each other hand jobs. His fingers pumping slowly inside me I pull and twist him.

"Ssss fuck Destiny." He groaned pumping harder into me.

"Oh my god Chris." he sucks and bites my nipple.

Chris
Pulling her thong down her legs I lick my lips at her dripping pussy. I know she taste good from earlier. pushing me back she straddles my lap kissing my neck grinding on me. She tugged my shorts and briefs letting my jr spring out. her lips wrap around my tip. "Shit."

Her soft hands jerk me off while she's swallowing me whole. My hands got a hold of her head helping her bob. She arched her back licking around giving me the chance to reach behind playing with her pussy from behind. Her body shuttered as she moaned with me still in her mouth sending vibrations.

She hopped on top putting me inside her. We both moaned as she starts bouncing.

"Bounce baby." I held her hips.

Kissing my lips she twerked on me. holding her cheeks up and bending my knees I pump into her fast and hard as I can.
********
Wrapping her hair up in my hand slapping her ass my hips meet hers aggressively. She threw her ass back on me leaning down putting her face into my bed.

"Fuck Chris harder please." she whined grabbing the comforter in her fist. "God your so deep in me."

"Hell yeah. You feel me in yo stomach Des?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes fuck me!"

Pounding harder her ass cheeks jiggled every time my hips met with her ass.

"I-I'm cumming shit yes."

Both our bodies shook. Her cum leaks down our legs. I pulled out cumming on her ass.

"That was fun." she giggling walking into my bathroom.

We're best friends so it's cool.