All about the Pan

"What's going on?" Blair asks and stands up from the bed. "I need to know, right now." She walks closer to Peter. After many long seconds of waiting Peter rolls his eyes and touches Blair's cheek  softly.

"He is a lost boy." Peter says and smiles widely. "I found him. He didn't have anything, not father, mother, siblings... He was all alone."

"Liar." Blair says. "He is not. He told me everything! He told me how you practically kidnapped him! You... His mother is worried and.... Wait." The angry look on Peter's face can mean only thing, Blair thinks and smiles. "She is here, isn't she?" Peter looks down at the ground. Blair was right. Henry's mother is here... In Neverland.

For fee seconds Peter thinks about his options. He could lie about it... He could do it but would it help him? "Fine. Yes. He is here against his own will and his mother is here looking for him, are you happy now?

"Peter, you need to give him back to her!" Blair yells. "You don't need him, you have enough of lost boys!"

"Don't wake him up." Peter says with anger in his tone. "We don't need to hear his annoying questions. Plus, I need him. That boy, no one else, okay? Only him, he is special...."

"You are just so.... Ugh!"

"I need him, okay?" Peter says. "I need him and you need to understand that, okay? Now shut is and go back to bed."

"What?" Blair asks. "What did you just... What? FIRST YOU SAID THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY UNICORN AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?"

"YES I AM." Peter yells. "Gosh, I knew that having a girlfriend meant trouble."

"Oh, so you are dating. With who?" Blair asks and grabs her hoodie from the floor.

"With... You?" Peter asks. All the anger leaves his mind when he sees Blair picking up her clothes. "I... We..."

"I just left you, Pan." Blair says and leaves the bedroom. Peter follows her footsteps to the living room and grabs her arm. "Let go of me." Blair says behind her teeth. "LET GO OF ME!"

"No." Peter says and tightens his grip. "You belong to me."

"Don't." Blair says. "Let go of me, PETER YOU ARE HURTING ME!"

Peter lets go of Blair's hand. "I am so sorry." He says and takes few steps towards her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Blair yells and pushes Peter away from her. "Don't touch me, okay?"

"Babe, I'm..." Peter starts but Blair cuts him off.

"Don't." She says. "Tell me why do you need him?" She knows that Peter doesn't want to share this secret with her but she needs to know. "What is so bad that you can't tell me? WHAT IS IT?"

"I.... I'm going to take his heart." He says quietly.

For a minute Blair is not sure if he actually said it. Maybe he said that he wants to share his heart? Or that he wants to hold his heart? "But... What?"

"I need his heart." Peter says and looks up to Blair's eyes. "I'm going to take it."

"You.... You can't do that." Blair says and pick her bag from the floor. "You.... Don't do that."

"Don't go." Peter whispers and Blair shakes her head.

"I can't stay with you."

"And I can't live without his heart."Peter says.

"Then you need to live without me." Blair says and starts to walk towards the door. "I'll give you two days. Me or him, Peter."

-----