Play with me

Hey, make sure that you are also reading my other Pan fanfiction, "what's a soulmate?"

It's sooo much better than this.

 ///Peter///

"I would like to go home..." Blair says and I sigh. We have discussed about this like million times but she just doesn't get it and it makes me furious. She doesn't understand my world, she doesn't understand my rules. Or she does, but she denies it and tries to fight back. But no.

"Look, sweetheart, we talked about this, you are not leaving."

"But I want to...."

"Okay, I'll tell you what we are going to do." I've been thinking about this since I saw her talking with Felix. I felt so... Angry. Upset, furious, even a little bit sad. It took me few days before I realised my emotions. I was jealous. Me. Peter Pan. I was jealous. "We are going to play a little game. You know I love games, right?" I grin when I see her smiling and nodding. Gosh, she is just so pretty. "We are going out. As lovers. I'm going to make you fancy me and if you'll fall you'll stay. And if you won't I'll let you go." I look across the room to face her shocked face impression. She shakes her head as no.

"No." She says. "No, no and no."

"Awww, are you scared? Scared about falling for me? Or are you scared because you know you'll fall for me. Or maybe you already did, I know im pretty great."

"I haven't and I won't." She says with a confident tone - I don't know if it's even possible but her confident personality excites me even more. She is a challenge. I love challenges. "I just don't think it's a good idea. Why should I date you, we both know I won't fall for you."

"Than go out with me."

"No. Peter, I said no, I won't do it."

"I know you want to."

"I DO NOT!"

"Oh c'mon, you've been dreaming about me since you saw the movie about me. I know you used to play that I was boyfriend, now you wouldn't have to play, we could actually be together!" I grin at the memory. She was adorable. I notice her blushing little bit so it makes me grin again.

"PETER, SHUT IT."

"Just go out with me. Once." I look across the room and show her my poppy eyes. She can't say no to me, she just can't.

"FINE." I knew it. "So, what are the rules? How many times do I have to go out with you?" I think about it for a while. I want her to fall for me. I want her to fall for me hard, so I need to be clever. And making her fall has to be difficult, I mean she had a pretty bad life before me. So I'll need time. And all the dates have to be perfect, not just because I want her to love me but because I know she deserves it. She deserves romance and sweetness.

"Until I ran out of the ideas." I say after a while. I hear her sighing.

"You are the fucking Peter Pan. You never run out of ideas. Never.... "There's a short silence between us. She waits me to talk but I have nothing to say. She said I'm the fucking Peter Pan. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? "So, this is what we are gonna do:I go out with you three times." I open my mouth to protest but she glares at me and shows me THE finger. Damn. I need to start listening her, like really listening. "And if I have completely horrible time you'll let me go. But if I enjoy... You have three weeks. No dates, nothing, just us hanging out. Alone and with a group because it's the only time you'll be truly yourself. And I need a real man, Peter. Not a fucking child.."

"Okay... Sounds good. Will we make-out?" I ask and pull her closer. She smirks and leans closer.

"Only if I say so." She says with a seductive voice. "And if I won't fall... You'll let me go."

"Of course." Not....

///Blair////

"So, dinner?" I ask when I enter his tent. "I didn't know you can cook, this smells delicious." Well shit. I feel my heart beating little bit faster when I see the dinner he made. Pasta. My favourite. Plus. he looks really adorable when he looks so focused, it makes me wonder how focused he would be pleasuring me in bed.... STOP. Yeah. That's a great place to stop thinking.

"Well, love, there's a lot of things you don't know about me." Peter grabs my head and leads me to the table. He pull the chair away and helps me to sit. I smile at the gesture, I just love gentlemens. "And now, darling, I will serve you the best pasta you've ever had. Wine?" I giggle when I see a small  of wine.

"Dear God, is that real? You have wine in Neverland?"

"No." Peter says and chuckles. "But we have magic."

"So did you make this dinner or did you use magic?" I ask and and he sits next to me.

"I made it, thank you for doubting me. You'll see that I'm a pretty good chef. I like cooking, usually I have nobody to eat it with. But now... there you are. My Queen."

"Peter, you are really sweet, but I'm not going to fall for you. There's no way."

"Peter Pan never fails." He says confidently and smirks. "No eat up while it's still warm."

I roll the pasta around my fork and I have to admit it, it's very good. Actually, it's more than just good, it's delicious. Best pasta I've ever had.

"See, I have this theory." Peter says and looks at me eyes full of an emotion I can't name. Lust? No, it's too soft for that. Happiness? Too dark. Love? No it's not love.... Right? "I was the first lost boy. And you were the first lost girl. We belong together, it makes sense. And no, do not talk. If you were somebody else, I wouldn't be into you. See, I've met girls before. I mean, when I was outside of Neverland of course. And all those girls were so.... boring. They weren't my 'type' they were daddy's little princesses. I need  Queen."

"Sweet." I say and I can see him smirking. "But no thank you. I really don't see myself falling for someone like you." Peter glares at me and raises his eyebrow. God, the way his eyebrows move is just so damn sexy. I can't help it, but I like the cocky smirk he has.

"Someone like me? You mean confident, cocky but sweet and caring man who would do anything for the things he owns and loves... And yes, you could be one of them.

"First of all, you are a child. You are Peter Pan, the child who never grew up and I don't need that kinda bullshit, I need a man. You are immature, childish and annoying as fuck. And a jerk."

"But baby, you love it. Don't deny it, I know you do. And besides, I am a man, more man than your crappy dad or that shitty boyfriend you had."

Wow. Wow, WOW, how did he knew about my dad? Or my almost-kinda-maybe-future-ex-boyfriend? I did not mention them, I never did. "How did you know I had a shitty boyfriend and a crappy dad? And don't you dare to say that I mentioned them, I did not."

"I have my ways, after all, I am Peter Pan.... But, I swear, I'm nothing like them. I care about you."

"Then let me go."

"No." He says. "I won't. Not yet. And I won't, because we made a deal and I know you'll fall for me."

"I really wanna wipe that cocky smirk away from your face, I really do."

He smiles and chuckles. "I love your fire. But that's enough, let's go, I'll show you the pirates."

A/N: Okay, next chapter will be about Captain Hook and Blair. Who's existed? MEMEMEMEMEEMMEMEMEMEM! :) Any wishes for future? :O