I know what I wanna do, I wanna runaway with you

A/N: I wanna welcome all my new readers? WELCOME! There was a BIG smile on my face when I saw new people voting and commenting, you made my day. Sorry I haven't been updating, my life is a one big mess right now, but your votes and comments made my day a bit better. thank you all <3

///Blair///

"What do you think I about this one?" I ask when I grab a sharp knife from Felix. "Maybe I could try this one?"

"And kill me? No thank you." Felix says and smirks. I glare at him and put the knife down.Maybe Felix is right. I hadn't done this before, maybe I shouldn't use a sharp one. "Pick the one on the right." I grab it and hold it like he told me - I close my left eye to focus and give it a try. The knife hits the three but drops.

"Ha, nice one. Put more strength in it, try again."

I try few times before I notice that something is wrong with Felix. He is so tense, so sad and kinda afraid of the knife. "Are you okay?" I ask from him and he frowns.

"Is it really that obvious?" He asks and I throw another one. This time I did it right, because it doesn't drop like all the others. I smile widely and try to high-five Felix, but he doesn't high-five me back. Of course, they don't do it here in Neverland. Well this is awkward. "I just kinda.. Well.... I hate knifes, OKAY?" Felix says and tries to laugh to cover his angry tone. "I... This scary on my face... Peter..."

"Peter?" I ask. "PETER gave that? Peter?"

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't mean to say his name, I...-"

"No, don't be sorry. This is one of those things I should be aware of, Jesus, you can't just throw knives at people."

"That's not what happened, he...-" Felix keeps on talking but I ignore him. Peter. Peter gave him that scar, it's his fault. How could he? How? He is so cruel, so immature, so rude and so HOT. Jesus, that face and that body, damn I wanna tap it.... WHAT'? What am I even talking about?

"...and that's what happened." He says and I nod. I have no idea what he just said. No idea. Oops.

"Is that all? Should I know about something else? Does he have a dead body hidden? A small house full of hookers?"

"No, but it's fault that Hook's brother is dead. Yes, it's true, he gave him a medicine which was poisoned...

"What?"

It takes me few seconds before I understand everything he just told me - Peter gave Felix that scar. Peter is the reason Hook's brother is dead. I didn't even know he had a bother! I feel so used. I just started to like Peter, I just started to see him in a new light and now he... And now he did this. Oh, well, he didn't do anything, well he did, but that's in the past, like ten, twenty or thirty years ago...

"He gave me this scar year ago and killed Hook's brother few months ago. In your world it's just few days."

"Whoah." I say and try to take it all in. "I... I think I need a walk." I say.

"No, Blair, you can't go, Peter will kill me if he finds out that you were with me and walked away...-"

"Felix, it's just a walk. Nothing will happen." And with that I walk away. But this time, Iäm going to walk away for good.

I'm going to leave this fucked up island and that little swagmaster.

----

Shit.

Shit, shit, shit and shit. Where the fuck am I? I'm lost again, gosh I feel so stupid. This was supposed to be my change runaway! I was supposed to get out of this island. It's dark and cold and probably really late and I should be sleeping. But no. I can't do that, I just can't. Not after I found out about Pan...

Fuck him. Fuck Hook. Fuck Felix, fuck this world, fuck everything. Fuck Neverland. FUCK IT. I'm done.

I tighten my grip around the shell harder; It makes me feel better, a little bit safer. I won't call Hook. I won't, I seriously can't, I'm too proud to do that. Maybe some other day... No. There won't be any other days. This will be the last one. I've had enough.

///Peter///

"Felix." I say when I enter his tent. "What did you do?" He turns around and gives me a confused look. I roll my eyes at him. "Let's cut the crap and tell me what you did."

"I gave her a lesson, I showed her how to trhrow knifes. And then I... kindatoldherthatyoukilledHook'sbrther."

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand your bullshit. What did you do."

He takes a deep breath and grabs a small book. Oh no. He didn't... "I told her about my scar... And Hook's brother."

"FELIX!" I scream. Fuck. Fuck.

----

"Where is she?" I ask when I enter Hook's boat. I'm glad he hasn't left yet, I need to see her now. "Where is she?"

"Blair?" Hook asks."

"Yes, Captain obvious." I look around his room and I see a big cup. There is some hot chocolate in it. Fuck. She is here. She drinks hot chocolate.

"BLAIR?"

"I'm sorry Peter, she is not here, I hadn't saw her since yesterday."

"And you won't, you are going to leave her ALONE!" I yell and he raises his eyebrow.

"Don't tell me what to do, maybe she wants to meet me." He says and sits down. Fuck, I wanna wipe that cocky smirk away from his bloody face. I want him dead.

"She just pities you." I say and give him a big fake smile. "That's what she said last night. She feels sorry for you."

-----

"Blair." I yell. "Come out, I'm not mad... well, okay, I just lied, I'm so fucking pissed but I'm not going to hurt you.... Come on..."

I've been walking for three hours, trying to find out. it's dark, it's old and there's no sign of her. She didn't leave my island, right? I did not give her permission and she needs it. But maybe she doesn't, she is a girl, maybe this whole system is different for her... It's not. A girl or not, nobody leaves Neverland. And not her.

"BLAIR?" I yell. I stop walking and then I hear it; A small voice.

"Peter?" I look around the woods, trying to see her. "Peter?" She says again. Maybe I'm dreaming? Could it be? "I'm right here!" I look down and see a small hole in the ground. Oh no.... I walk to it and sit on the edge.

"Hey babe." I say casually. "What's up."

"Nothing, just a regular day in the office... You?"

"I'm okay... Well, I'm freezing, I've been kinda looking for you, you know? For three fucking hours?"

"Yeah, I tried run." She says and gives me a sweet, innocent smile. Shit. She is like… She just a smiling sweet heart. But there’s something dark in her… And I need to know what.

"Good for you!" I say and clap my hands. I give her a wink and she glares at me.

"Wanna help me out of here?"

"Maybe you should ask Hook." I say and I can hear the anger in my voice. She looks at me for a moment before she bites her lip and looks at the ground. "I'd rather ask you," She says with a shy tone… Shy? SHY? Blair, used a shy tone?

And for a second I think.

She is so beautiful. So funny and nice. And she makes me... I don't know, happy. But she tried to run away. Again. I'm kinda sick of it, she needs to stay with me. Helping her out of that damn hole is going to make her like me again but it's going to make me weak. I should punish her. But I don't want to, I... I care too much.

"We are going to redo our deal, love." I say with a rude tone. She needs to learn not to mess with me.

Maybe some smut? ;)